Mendee

Mendee M.
on 10/30/09 1:42 pm - Mulvane, KS
 I am getting there the day before too. I think he likes to mark you the evening before surgery.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Soaplady
on 10/31/09 5:04 am - Guilford, NY
Hey Ladies...I am going to Monterrey next week. I am so excited!! Wish we could all be there together.

I will have Fab and Katie there for most of my stay...always nice to have other OH peeps there to make the time go faster.

Good luck to both of you!!

Soapy
TammyGirl1
on 10/31/09 8:55 am - Oakley, CA
Soapy, tried to send you pm but OH wouldn't let me....
Do you happen to have a packing list put together since you are leaving pretty soon? I got Jessica's off her blog but wanted to crosscheck with others :-)
Thanks
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/31/09 10:01 am
Tammy, can you copy me the list from Jessica's blog.  I haven't been able to access it.  I don't know if I'm just dumb or what!!!
thanks!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Soaplady
on 10/31/09 11:48 pm - Guilford, NY

Tam, if you want to message me (click my name, go to my profile and click the "send a message" thing..you should be able to send me a message... give me your personal email addy and I can forward Jess's list and add my own slant. I cant see bringing things you can buy there, esp if your airline charges for baggage like mine does.

I am getting there late on a Sunday, so the stores may be closed when I get there so there are a few things I will bring that I might not otherwise. I got some insights from others too so I wil compile accordingly.

Lets hear from you. If you still have trouble messaging me, reply here again and we will figure something out.

Soapy

Leah H.
on 11/1/09 6:48 am - TX
I can't wait to hear how well you November & early December gals do!

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active