Mendee

Leah H.
on 10/28/09 2:29 pm - TX
In one of your posts you asked me when I was leaving but I read that in my email then couldn't find it here. So I thought I'd put this on here. I am leaving January 7th at 10 from Monterrey to Dallas on AA. Are we on the same flight?

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

salinasyaya
on 10/28/09 11:41 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Sorry to hijack but when is your actual surgery?  I am scheduled for mine on the 26th of December and I figured that 12 days post op would put me at about the 7th to return.  Am I right?  Are you not staying the whole twelve days?  Thanks for you help....

Leah H.
on 10/29/09 12:03 am - TX
He said I could come home since my brother in law is a nurse practitioner and can take care of me and help with drains and stitches.

salinasyaya
on 10/29/09 12:37 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with

Awesome!! My sister in law is a nurse and I work at a hospital where a number of people could remove the drains and stitches.  My hubby says that since the twelve days are included and becasue the doctor is there if anything should go wrong I should stay the whole time.  I'm probably going to regret this later but as of now I'm planning on staying the twelve days.  When are you scheduled for your surgery?  I'm sure we will meet along the way.  Thanks for your help.

Mendee M.
on 10/29/09 1:07 pm - Mulvane, KS
Yaya,
I am staying 10 days. 4 more than the 6 required, but not the original 12 days quoted.

By the way, what all are you having done?
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Leah H.
on 10/29/09 12:41 am - TX
I get there on the 29th and am scheduled the 30th. I really hate the thought of being away from my kids 12 days. I hope I don't regret it. LOL. But  the almost 5 days I was gone for my sleeve was terrible and my 4 year old has pervasive development so this will throw her in a tizzy me being gone. The good thing recovery wise is they go back to school the 4th and 5th so when I do get home I'll have a lot of time to recover but still be here to pick them up from school etc. I am thinking of canceling my 4 year olds therapy on Thursdays for at least 2 weeks when I get home. We'll see. My 7 year old can help a lot with the 4 year old. And thankfully she can climb in the van and get in her seat. Last year she couldn't.

Mendee M.
on 10/29/09 9:02 am - Mulvane, KS
CRAP!!! Again, missed by a hair!! I am leaving Monterrey on the 6th, and am actually going back through Houston. Well... we will get to see each other there for several days anyway. I am actually hoping to feel well enough to go on a tour of the city before I leave. We'll see....
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Leah H.
on 10/29/09 10:24 pm - TX
That would be nice...we'll see.

salinasyaya
on 10/30/09 12:48 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Me too...me too...I want to go...Dr S  hasn't told me what day I should book my flight back so I'm waiting on that...

Leah H.
on 10/30/09 7:37 am - TX
Did he give you a date for surgery? He told me to get there the day before.

Most Active