Drains are out

sonnieN
on 10/27/09 6:32 am - grand rapids, MI
I'm so happy, went to the Dr.'s office today to get my compression garments for my legs. The drains from my MTL on Friday were so slow that the nurse took both of them out. I'm so happy since I had to keep the one from my LBL for 6 weeks. Guess I was due for some good luck.

The nurse said that everything looks great even w/ the swelling. Hope to have some pics up soon. Even the pain has gone down considerably since Friday. Thinking this is worth it now.

Sonya
DS Facts
on 10/27/09 11:51 am
Congrats Sonya! Getting those drains out is HUGE!
Cindy F.
on 10/27/09 5:00 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Good for you feels like I will never get these drains out.  One is still draining 200 cc in 24 hours.  Please let me stop draining.  But happy for you!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 9:57 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
What relief it is to be drain free.    Happy for you.
Anjail
on 10/28/09 5:38 am - Detroit, MI

I know how happy you are to have the drains out. I have mine for 4 weeks and thought I was going to die. I wanted to take them out myself. Congrads on you PS. Summer of 2010 watch out now!!!!!! LOL

sonnieN
on 10/28/09 5:50 am - grand rapids, MI
who's waiting for summer, I'm going to Florida in the end of March and contimplating wearing a bikini. After what I saw last year, I could definately rock it compared to some of those women on the beach.
Most Active