Suggestions?

sweetbabi
on 10/27/09 5:40 am - Haines City, FL
I go next week for my tummy tuck. What are some of the things you found you needed? I'm having it done at the doctor's facility and I'm only going to be there overnight. I should be leaving (if there aren't any complications) at 8 the next morning. I got the extended toilet seat, a recliner, a bunch of pillows, and even a walker (just in case ... my MIL already has one). I picked up my meds this morning. I have some comfy clothes (a button up shirt) and some fuzzy slipper socks). I'm tryin gto pack early so I don't forget anything. LOL Thanks in Advance.

Kristi H.
on 10/27/09 9:14 am - Killeen, TX
I liked undergarments for underneath my compression garment.  I also liked having plastic cups so I didnt have to use large glass ones.
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 10:34 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I have a whole list of stuff I used on my blog......check it out....
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 11:40 am
Here is a thread where this was discussed, and people had some great ideas:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/plasticsurgery/3981084/Pre paring-for-LBL-surgery-What-to-take-what-to-wear-And-my/
sweetbabi
on 10/27/09 1:47 pm - Haines City, FL
thank you.

Loris
on 10/27/09 1:04 pm - Midlothian, VA
I sugggest slip on shoes, sandals or slippers.  You won't be able to put on the slippers socks by yourself for a while.  Healthy healing!  Loris

Loris  344/119@ 5'2" Below Goal                    
                                     Lower body lift  10/17/2007
                                     Upper body lift     1/23/2008

sweetbabi
on 10/27/09 1:49 pm - Haines City, FL
Thanks. The nurse suggested the socks for while I'm in the hospital because it's so cold. I will definitely remember slippers for around the house. I don't have a pair so I need to get some tomorrow. I hadn't thought of that.  :)

Most Active