Have surgery scheduled with Dr Sauceda

salinasyaya
on 10/27/09 9:40 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
I have  been e-mailing back and forth with Dr Sauceda for the last two days and  my surgery is scheduled for December 26th.  I would have to leave on Christmas day which I'm not too crazy about so I"m thinking of asking him to do it on the 30th.   He wanted to schedule my surgery for November 4th but that is way too soon for me.  For the people who have used Dr. S. before, what kind of labs do you have to have prior to the surgery. Do I get my regular physician to order those?  Thanks for looking....

Chris D
on 10/27/09 11:44 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Hi there.  I am scheduled for surgery on Dec 15th.  I will leave on the morning of the 26th.  Dr. S. has asked me to get 3 tests here about a month before surgery.  I  already have the order from my PCP and I will have them done in  a few weeks.

Chris

Mendee M.
on 10/27/09 12:02 pm - Mulvane, KS
I will be coming in on the 27th, and have my surgery on the 28th. We can keep each other company!! Will you be bringing anyone with you?
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
salinasyaya
on 10/28/09 2:23 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Hi!! My hubby is a school teacher and he will be able to stay with me until about January 2nd.   I think I posted in an earlier post that we (me and you) could bring in the new year together.  Is someone coming with you?  What all are you having done?  Is the hotel for the 27th included in the price.  Is he taking care of that reservation?  What blood work is he having you get?  Thanks and keep in touch!!

blessings24
on 10/27/09 1:47 pm
Hi,

I have been reading all the posts re: Dr. Sauceda and was skeptical at first but am becoming more and more convinced this may be the way to go for me.  I am just starting to research having PS and need work on my breast (lift) and inner thighs and would love to get those gluteal injections.  I used to hate the size of my butt.  Now I miss having it and would like to have a little of it back:))))

My question is for those that have had surgery with Dr. Sauceda, when did you return to work?  Were you able to go back to work after returning home or did you take more time off?  I do not want too many people in my business at work and wondering why I am out for an extended period of time.  Besides the fact that my boss would probably lose it.

Thanks.
Soaplady
on 10/30/09 1:23 am - Guilford, NY
Hi, I am going to Dr S next Sunday for surgery on Monday, the ninth. I am having a LBL, big thigh job, batwingectomy and breast augmentation,

I am a private duty nurse, and while my teenage patient is in bed my entire shift., he is a quadriplegic and when needing an Attends change, or just repositioning, it takes muscle to flip him from side to side, so the Dr. said take the full 6 weeks. I think it depends on your job, but Jess is now 3 weeks out with all her work and she hasnt even driven yet and said she is going to wait. Fatigue is a biggy after all this. Your body is so busy healing, it saps your energy.

Hope this helps a bit.

Soapy
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/30/09 1:29 am
I'm a nurse too!  I am taking 8 weeks off.  I can always go back early, if I need to.  My PCP is following me here at home.  I had a friend who went back to work too early and a lot of problems.  Her incisions split and she got infected.  She was also exhausted to the point of almost not being able to stand up.  I work nights and I think I need to do as much as possible to protect my incisions and my well being. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Leah H.
on 10/27/09 2:11 pm - TX
I am a stay at home but I think you would need at least 2 weeks off but maybe more depending on your job and the type of surgery you.

I am having my surgery on the 30th and am from Texas as well! I hope to get to meet you.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

salinasyaya
on 10/28/09 2:24 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Wow!! What are you having done?? We can bring in the New Year together too.... Are you going on your own?

Leah H.
on 10/28/09 4:28 am - TX
I will have someone there with me during surgery but they will probably leave a couple of days later. I haven't figured that part out. Do you have someone coming?  I am having a LTT, Breast Lift and lipo on my tummy.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active