Little boobie people

HolliBeth1
on 10/26/09 11:24 pm - Millbrook, AL
I am getting ready for a consult in Atlanta about a lift and implants. I am currently a AA with  no breast tissue. I only want to be a Full B. I have a fear of having anything large on my body again or feeling big again. I have read a lot of the post below and those people are big Cs, Ds and DD...where are my little boobie people? What is your story?

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

E. MEXICO
on 10/27/09 12:19 am - Canada
thank you...i was thinking i was the only one who likes small breasts! i too have been reading all these posts and thinking what???!!
musicorrie
on 10/27/09 1:25 am - Houston, TX
Mine have ALWAYS been small, even at my heaviest.  They're still small, but they look more reasonable.  I'm thinking that after I get a tummy tuck, hopefully they'll be more noticeable, because I'm really hesitant about implants...

Corrie
LinR
on 10/27/09 4:25 am
Also a littly boobie person.

I'm not sure I want implants; however,  I was only a C before.  I'm now a B and wouldn't want to be any larger.  I am only 4'10 and a size 2, so feel anything larger would be out of proportion. 

I'm going for a PS consult with Dr. Agha in Pittsburgh 11/11.  We'll see what he recommends.

Thanks for posting.

Lin

HolliBeth1
on 10/27/09 11:42 am - Millbrook, AL
I am excited about my consultation and hope she says I can go little and full! I am 5'5 and float around 136-133. I try to maintain 130, but it is HARD and wear a size 4.....Good Luck to all! Does anyone have pictures of small implants?

Highest~ 267/ Surgery~ 253/Current~133/ GOAL 130
August 31, 2006 ~ Gastric Bypass~December 19, 2008 ~Tuck with muscle repair~December 16, 2009 ~ Tummy Tuck revision (loosened skin as a result of stretch marks), Mons reduction, Mini Inner Thigh Lift, BL/BA to Full C from AA :)~December 18, 2013 ~ Butt Lift and brachioplasty~Completed by Dr. Wang-Ashraf at Artisan Plastic Surgery in Atlanta, Georgia.
"No day, but today", RENT...Johnathan Larson

dec721
on 10/28/09 12:38 am - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
I am now, and I couldn't care less.  When I was a teenager and young adult, before I got fat, I was a nice normal C cup.  At my fattest, I had grown to an F, I believe it was.  Absolutely horrible.  About six years ago at age 50, I lost quite a bit of weight, and those things deflated and just lay down my front like two ginormous water balloons.  Off I went to the plastic surgeon, who did a breast reduction.  A lovely C cup again, but I was still quite overweight.  Well, pounds came and pounds went.  Then last year I had my WLS.  115 pounds later, I have two tiny shriveled up skin bags where my breasts were ... and I am happy as a clam!   It is sooooo freeing not to have big ol' bazooms hanging off me.  Now, keep in mind, I am 56 years old, not married and in no relationship (so no one is looking at me nekkid!).  Comfort is my number one priority with my body now, and I absolutely love being small-breasted.  I fit pretty nicely in a B cup (would probably be more of an A if one could find a 40 A bra!), and I absolutely love it.  Best wishes on your decision :-)          --Dorothy 

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

Most Active