Hi, I'm new to this board and am looking for a surgeon in Mexico

salinasyaya
on 10/26/09 6:21 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
Hi I am a VSG patient and I'm 15 months out.   I am interested in having plastic surgery within the next six month.  I have already consulted with one surgeon in Mexico and he is ready to do my tummy tuck with lipo and sculpting.  I also want a breast lift with implants and would like my inner thighs done.  He says that he would do the tummy with lipo first and then do the others as a totally seperate surgery due to cross contamination from the incisions.  I personally would like them all done at once to get everything over with.  I am interested in Dr Sauceda in Monterrey and am still debating.  I need to send him pictures to see what he would suggest and what the price would be.  Also, does anyone know if Dr Sauceda fills out FMLA forms for work purposes.  Thanks so much....

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 9:36 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hi there!  I am a Dr Sauceda patient, and I can tell you that you will not be disappointed in him.  I know that he does fill out the FMLA forms for you as well.  Shscharger and I_am_with_the_band have both sent their paperwork to him, and he sent it back in a timely manner.  if you want more info regarding Dr Sauceda, please check out my blog at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com .  You can also look at another girls website at www.mymexicopsjourney.com .  I had a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo to my tummy, back, sides, outerthighs, and neck and fat grafting to my butt.  I am 2 1/2 weeks post op and doing very well.

Jessica
salinasyaya
on 10/26/09 10:45 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
wow!! Thanks for ur response... I checked out ur website and it was amazing.   Do you mind me asking how much it all cost?   Thanks again.

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 11:09 am - Haleiwa, HI
I paid $14,000 for everything.  That included hotel, 2 sets of compression garments, clinic stay, and transportation to and from airport.  He reimbursed me $600 for my flight since it cost more than $600 to fly from Hawaii.  I took less than $200 in cash with me, and spent less than $100 while I was there. 
AnnieZ
on 10/26/09 1:36 pm
VSG on 06/06/07 with
xoAshleyxo
on 10/28/09 8:54 am - guelph, Canada
Hey!!

Do you have MSN?? I would love to talk to you about your plastics.. You look sooo good!!! I just want to ask you some questions...

If you have msn add me [email protected]

For I Can Do EVERYTHING With The Help Of Christ Who Gives Me The Strength I Need. Philippians 4:13

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/09 8:57 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Ashley! I don't have MSN,  but I do have google chat.  [email protected]
AnnieZ
on 10/26/09 1:44 pm
VSG on 06/06/07 with
Opps - I thought I was responding to Jessica about her surgery...so sorry to post and then remove.

Best wishes as you sort out your ps decisions...and congrats on your weight loss! 

AnnieZ

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 2:35 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I have not heard of facelift patients yet, but I know he could send you pictures of some of his facelift work.  He sent me more pictures when I asked him for lower body lift pictures.  Dr S really is the best, and I know you will love him.

Jessica
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/26/09 4:10 pm
he is more than willing to sign your FMLA papers.  I sent mine via Priority Mail and he returned them within 6 days via DHL.  He's such a nice man!  I am so fortunate to have found him.  I'm having my surgery on 12/2

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active