Question in choosing a PS Surgeon

N H.
on 10/26/09 2:05 am - FL
First of all, thank you for all *****spond to what is surely has an obvious answer to most!

I am nearing my goal weight (still needing to lose 26 pounds) and want to start planning for mid-late next year plastic surgery.  Already I know I won't be able to afford having anything done in the States and had such a great experience in Mexico for my VSG I will return there again for "tuning up".  And frankly, I need to start saving now since there will be so much work!

#1-how did you determine what was needed???  Everything SAGS!  I have read about some getting a TT and others just liposuction and still others a lower body lift .

#2-how do I get a quote from the PS when I am not certain what needs done?

#3-once a determination of all the procedures is completed, does the PS determine was can be done at the same time or is it a personal choice?

Thank You!

Nancy
                                          Pre Op-Surgery-Current-Goal
                                            232  -    213   -  153 - 150

5'4" tall
Stage 1 Plastics 10/20/10 with Dr. Adrian Menjarrez-Mexicali
Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck    
dw45
on 10/26/09 2:16 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hi Nancy!

#1-how did you determine what was needed??? 
I had an idea and after a few consults with different Plastic Surgeons I got their recommendations.

#2-how do I get a quote from the PS when I am not certain what needs done? 
I sent pictures to Dr. Sauceda and he replied back on email on what he recommended that I needed to have done.  I met with two other PS's in person.

#3-once a determination of all the procedures is completed, does the PS determine was can be done at the same time or is it a personal choice? 
Yes, that is decided by the PS.

Hope this helps with some of your questions.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

N H.
on 10/26/09 2:30 am - FL

Ah, ha.  It makes sense sending pictures but that never crossed my mind. 

I really feel for the docs that will have to look at the pictures....hope they don't go blind when they see mine!!!

5'4" tall
Redhaired
on 10/27/09 12:41 am - Mouseville, FL
Once you get ready for plastics you will know what you want to have changed -- then the plastic surgeon will be able to tell you the how part.  Get as many consults as you can as that will start to form a picture of the possibilities for you.  The PS will also be able to guide you on whether or not multiple procedures can be done and which procedures can be done at the same time.

Red

N H.
on 10/27/09 4:04 am - FL
Thank you for your reply.  It seems like I just had surgery yesterday and already I am starting to think about this!

This journey has been a blessing.

5'4" tall
Redhaired
on 10/30/09 7:00 am - Mouseville, FL
Where are you in Florida?  I know a terrific PS in the Tampa area.  He will even try to get insurance approval.

Red

Most Active