Liposuction in Arizona?

jenncogg
on 10/25/09 2:26 pm - Peoria, AZ

Hello all - new to this forum. I had VSG on 1/9/2008 and love it...  I have lost about 90 pounds and I am now considering liposuction for my stomache...  I weigh 163 and I am 5'8.  Does anyone have recommendations on a good Dr in AZ? and perhaps know of some costs?  Also, I am not sure if I should wait and lose more weight as I would like to get to 150. This last 13 pounds seems impossible!

Any input would be great.. thanks Jennifer

wondering
on 10/25/09 10:45 pm, edited 10/25/09 11:03 pm - Canada
A lot of doctors want you to wait until your weight loss stabilizes (or until you are within about 10 pounds of your goal) .  You may be at that point now.  When was the last time the scale moved?  As for liposuction, some doctors won't do liposuction on massive weight loss patients because lipo tends to leave dimpling under the skin.  You may want to consider a full tummy tuck.
Sorry I can't help with the Arizona doctors.  Check the internet to find someone that is board certified.
Also, on OH there are surgeons listed by state ,,, http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/AZ/a,list/type,33/
Good luck
L.

FLGail
on 10/26/09 6:41 am - Sun City, AZ
Hi Jenn, I am moving to Az in an area near you and I have heard Dr Mazahari is very good . Look him up and give him a call.
                                                 Gail
Most Active