Home from my MTL & BL/BA

sonnieN
on 10/25/09 5:26 am - grand rapids, MI

All I can say is I'm happy this is the last surgery I'm going to have. This has been the most painful so far but it's now starting to lessen some. I'm just keeping on schedule w/ my pain meds every 4 hours (only 1 pill not 2).

It's my thighs that are giving be the most trouble. I wouldn't even think he didn anything to my breasts by how they feel. The drains in my legs are really slow which is great. Hoping they come out next week and not in 6 weeks like for my LBL. Each day it's getting better and I can't wait to see the results.

Sonya

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 6:36 am - Haleiwa, HI
On October 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM Pacific Time, sonnieN wrote:

All I can say is I'm happy this is the last surgery I'm going to have. This has been the most painful so far but it's now starting to lessen some. I'm just keeping on schedule w/ my pain meds every 4 hours (only 1 pill not 2).

It's my thighs that are giving be the most trouble. I wouldn't even think he didn anything to my breasts by how they feel. The drains in my legs are really slow which is great. Hoping they come out next week and not in 6 weeks like for my LBL. Each day it's getting better and I can't wait to see the results.

Sonya

So great to hear you are home, but sorry you are in so much pain.  Can't wait to see pictures!

Jessica
Renee2007
on 10/25/09 9:54 am - Central, FL
I feel ya, Sonya! I agree it's the thighs that are getting my attention too.  They are really sore especially in the groin area. I'm healing right along with you. Just take it easy and don't over-do it. I'm also taking 1 pill every 4 hours and the constipation is not fun! I hope it's going to be worth it in the end. I'm sure it will be.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active