Dr. Sauceda Patients! Past and Future!

katiekat412
on 10/25/09 10:59 am

You'll find a way. I had to get a tax rebate, use every cent I saved which wasn't much, and max my credit, which wasn't great. It might not be a good idea, but at least I'll be able to love my body for the first time in my life ever...priceless!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

L N.
on 10/25/09 12:21 pm - , CA
Well, let me tell you, you are smart to do it now, while you are young and can get every pennies worth of your money...I waited too many years, did my plastics at 53 and can't believe the difference it is making in my life and confidence....congratulations on your ps....

LN

dw45
on 10/25/09 11:33 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Great idea!  I'm scheduled with Dr. S. on December 17th for an anchor cut tummy tuck and medial thigh lift and mons lift.

Thanks!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 1:22 pm - Mulvane, KS
Got ya down... And let me know if you leave anything behind. I will be there on the 27th!!!

I just thought of another thing we can leave behind... Phone cards that didn't get all used up!! I think many of us might not have a use for them in the states! And they may come in handy for someone who runs out!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Chris D
on 10/25/09 1:42 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Oh, I like the phone card idea.  I won't get into Monterrey until 9:45pm and then will have my apt. with Dr. S. that evening to be marked.  I prolly won't be able to get a phone card before I head to the clinic the next morning.  I can't get a phone card here that is good for Mexico.   I don't think we should make this care package to big that it is hard for Dr. S. to store or for patients to move around.  I don't know if the hotel would allow us to leave something there or not.  I really like the cheat sheet that Jessica left.  I know I will be bringing my laptop and will prolly live on OH, Yahoo and MSN while I am there.  so if anyone wants to add me to the chat programs, let me know.  I am hoping to be able to talk to my kids on Christmas day while they are with their dad in Victoria.  (they are 19 and 21 yrs old, but I will still miss them)  I am even going to give my mom a crash course in Yahoo chat so she knows I will be ok.  It will be amazing if it works cuz she loses emailes between word and the email program  lol

when I start to think about what I am going to pack, I will most likely ask Jessica being as she is so organized.  I was thinking about buying a Freshette, I wonder if it really will be necessary.  I will also get a wheelchair when I get into Dallas.  I only have 1.5 hrs between flights on the way home and I don't want to be stressing and rushing to get thru customs etc.

Anyway...  I'm loving the spreadsheet idea.  I can't wait to meet Dawn (2 days after me) but unfortunately Mendee and I won't meet.

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 2:11 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Chris,

I never used my phone card and completely forgot to leave it!  I used Google chat the entire time I was there, plus you can even instant message Dr Sauceda since his email address is gmail.  It was fantastic and much better than the phone.  It actually rings like a phone too!

The cheat sheet I left was laminated, and I bought it at Target.  I also have another one that I will post to my blog tonight that really came in handy.  Also, keep your computer open to a English to Spanish translator to use when you need to communicate something to the nurses that they don't understand.  

I also never used my freshette, but I kept it for my daughter to take with us in the car.  I think Debbie was going to leave hers there as well, and I am pretty sure she never used hers either.  

You can also go ahead and call your airline to have a wheelchair waiting for you in Dallas to make it easier.  I also made sure I told them again in Monterrey before I left, and they gave me a special boarding pass thing.  I even got to preboard in Houston because I told them I had just had surgery.  
chickster522
on 10/25/09 11:39 pm
10/10/2009   LBL, BL/BA, Brach

I did leave my female urinal(never used)  a wheelchair on the trip home in my opinion is mandatory. I think the two most important things I took was a lanyard for the drains, and a pair of scissors. I also bought a pack of mens Tshirts( the wife beater kind) they were great under my garments...to protect your skin....a couple of them I just cut off of me in the morning....my drain holes were leaking so my shirt would be covered in blood.

Debbie
shscharger
on 10/26/09 8:12 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey Girl

Just have him stop at one of the XOXO stores and get you a phone card .  They are like 7-Elevens and are open 24 hours a day .  I used mine a lot to call back home.

Tony

PS  -- There is even one at he edge of the parking lot of the HEB so there is NO reason you can not get a calling card that night.
Chris D
on 10/26/09 8:50 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
thanks Tony.  You guys are so full of wonderful information. 

Chris

dw45
on 10/26/09 12:20 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Great idea on the phone cards!  I'll definitely let you know what I leave behind for you!

This is great!  Thanks for putting it together for all of us!

DW
Most Active