Dr. Sauceda Patients! Past and Future!

Lisa0719
on 10/25/09 8:40 am - PA
I'll be Feb 1 for extended TT - verticle scar, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh and maybe arms but TBD (only want armpit scar).  Thank you all.  I'm hoping to find someone going around the same time I will be there as I will be alone.

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 9:28 am - Mulvane, KS
Got you added Lisa, Thanks!! Can I ask where you are from?
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Lisa0719
on 10/26/09 5:13 am - PA
I'm from Philadelphia suburbs.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

GorgeousIsa
on 10/30/09 3:08 am - Philly-delphia, PA
OMG...We had the same GBS surgeon and I am also looking to have plastics with Dr. S. next year...Good Luck.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
morcatt
on 10/25/09 9:30 am - IN
Thank you for doing this. I am just in the beginning phase of considering Dr. Sauceda for my plastics. I was hoping to follow some of his patients who post on OH to see how they progress. Your spread sheet will make this much easier. Are you planning on posting periodic updates?

Cathy
Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 10:05 am, edited 10/25/09 10:05 am - Mulvane, KS
This is what I have gathered so far. I will add to it when I get more information!!

Pre Op Date of Surgery
KatieKat 11/13/09
I_AM_WITH_THE_BAND 12/02/09
TammyGirl 12/05/09
Christine Desaultes 12/15/09
Sheracr (Mendee) 12/28/09
Broken Chain 01/04/10
Lisa0719 02/01/10
Post Op  
JulieS  
ivfmommee (Jessica) 10/08/09
Antonette M  
Chickster (Debbie)  
shscharger (Tony)  
sisichi  
TammyLynn  
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 11:13 am - Haleiwa, HI
Tony (shscharger) was 10/3 and Debbie (Chickster522) was 10/10.

Fabydee (Fabienne) is Nov 2
Soaplady (Teri) is Nov 9
Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 1:13 pm - Mulvane, KS
Thanks Jess!!! This is why I needed a spreadsheet to keep track of everyone!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
sisichi
on 10/26/09 3:40 am - Manchester, PA
Hi, Put me down for my revision on Jan 12, 10, I had my original ps on June 3,09. Carole
sherry R.
on 10/25/09 10:34 am
Ok, i have been lurking on here for a while, on and off ( mostly off, busy lives you all know how that goes lol) and I have been hearing so much about Dr. S. ( ok when are they going to add him to the dr. 90210 show already heck give the man his own show. Ihave not heard one negative thing about him in the post that i have read about him. An honest doctor that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Walking to see patients at the hotel they are recovering at? Are you serious!!! ok to me he is starting to seem like an Angel with a Blessed Scapel!  I have been wondering who i would get to do my ps.. I don't know if he accepts health insurance from blue cross blue shield of NC.  if someone knows please inform me (thanks).  Now i went through all of that to say this...

Is there an address that some of us who would just like to donate some stuff to this unbelievable worthwhile cause can use to send items. Like a Care package to add to the BIG CARE PACKAGE. we could send old novels that we have read, ( women special week items, cross word puzzles sudoku puzzles,  and  pc game cd's so people can use to up load games to their pc's while they are there. everything to help pass the time, and make it alittle easier, books for inspiration , (ok... when is the chicken soup for the gastric bypass surgery's soul coming out.!?!?! hint hint free idea and i won't even charge a dime for thinking it up lol.. Cause i have read some stories on here yes there will be a big azz rant and rave section in the book lol there has been some great one on here as well. ) Just me rambling.. there is some sense in there some where lol..

Good luck to all you pre ops... ( can't wait untill i hit the lottery and have mine done. either that or a part time job lol )
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
Most Active