Dr. Sauceda Patients! Past and Future!

Mendee M.
on 10/24/09 11:17 am - Mulvane, KS
Hi Guys,

I know there are quite a few of us who either have been or will be patients of Dr. Sauceda. Since I am a future patient I am trying to follow all of this previous patients and have a hard time remembering who has been to him, and who will be going in the future! I decided to start a spreadsheet of Dr. S patient to help me keep track. This may also be of value to people who are just starting their PS research and are considering Mexico.

If you wouldn't mind, please send me a note, or post here if you are a Dr. Sauceda patient, and when you had or will have surgery, and what procedures you had if you want.

On a side note, something similar was done on the lightweight boards, and the surgeries have been tracked for like 3 years. Very interesting to look back over time!!!

Also, Christine (from Canada) had a great idea where past patients might be able to leave things for the incoming patients, like a Styrofoam cooler for RTD protein shakes, or pillows for use during recovery at the hotel, or whatever else might be useful to the next patient, but that we do not want to or have room to take home.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
TammyGirl1
on 10/24/09 3:41 pm - Oakley, CA
Put me down for Dec 5th. Thanks for putting this together.
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 7:21 am - Mulvane, KS
ADDED!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/09 5:58 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi there!  Surgery was October 8th, and I had a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat grafting. 

We actually have already started a box for future patients.  Debbie, Tony, and I left stuff with Dr Sauceda for future patient use.  I left some tuna to go packets, oatmeal packets, a english to spanish cheet sheet, sanitary napkins, and I am not for sure what Debbie and Tony left.  He also have books that have been left as well. 

jessica
Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 7:23 am - Mulvane, KS
Gotcha!!

I am sure I will be leaving things behind too!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
katiekat412
on 10/25/09 7:16 am
Hi there,

I'm having a TT, BL, BA, AL, and lipo (all areas yet to be determined-LOL!) on...drum roll please...November 13th!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Mendee M.
on 10/25/09 7:32 am - Mulvane, KS
Nov. 13th will be here befor you know it!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
katiekat412
on 10/25/09 7:43 am
I KNOW!!! I was just excited until today. Then I thought "OMG!!" It's only two weeks and five days!" It's like when it got to less than three weeks, it became super real!! Now I have to start worrying about what vitamins to take, which to not take, if I have everything I need, getting the money and credit ready....I'm going to have surgery?!?! I had the same reaction with WLS! You spend all this time planning for it and then it's a shock!!
I'm with all the other posts lately...what size boobs?? I don't want really big ones because I think they make me look fat and will make me sag faster, but I also don't want to lose the tiny amount of tissue I have left from the lift, and have mini implants!!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

katiekat412
on 10/27/09 2:12 am
I'm in "good condition"- not a lot of extra skin, which means less time on the table. My quote for the AL, BL/BA, and TT was $11,000.

salinasyaya
on 10/26/09 2:52 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
DO YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT HE QUOTED YOU???

Most Active