Plastic surgeon in Oregon??

michv
on 10/25/09 5:34 am - Albany, OR
Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon in Oregon, maybe between Eugene and Salem? Even up to Portland?

I did a consult with one in Corvallis but definately want to check out a few different surgeons as well. I was seriously looking into going to Mexico to see Dr S but my family that is willing to help me with the cost of plastics WILL NOT help me if I go to Mexico. So most likely the only thing I can have done is a tummy tuck and my arms but I also wanted lipo above my bellybutton and the surgeon I saw doesn't want to do lipo and although I would have a flat belly below my bellybuttom I dont want to keep my muffin top to hang over my pants, ugg.

Anyway any suggestions on surgeons would be great! Thanks so much

Michelle
DrL
on 10/26/09 9:41 am - Houston, TX
I met Dr Mark Jewell from Eugene 2 mos ago....he was chairman of the Breast and Body Meeting in Santa Fe this year. 

Great guy, very well regarded nationally, and his wife gave an excellent lecture too.
I get that she's very involved in making the practice special.

http://www.markjewellmd.com/Dr-Jewell-Profile.aspx
John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
faithfilled
on 7/25/17 4:49 pm

Can you tell me how your surgery went with Dr Mueller? I'm considering having my back area done and looking for a doctor between Eugene and Portland. Thank you!

Crazeru
on 7/28/17 3:38 pm

That's a shame that your family won't support you. I had a huge muffin top. You can see my pics in the Dr Sauceda group photos for LBL. He drew a big circle around it to lipo! I have a flat tummy with no muffin top.

I could only get 2 months off and needed everything done at once. Dr S was the best choice for me. My family wasn't happy, but it came down to my decision and my body. I did my research and went to the best qualified PS that would do what I needed done.

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

ncreel
on 11/2/09 7:06 am - Corvallis, OR
I am having brachioplasty with Dr. Mueller at OHSU on November 11. (Was supposed to have it last Thursday, but he got sick!) I have also heard that Dr. Jewell in Eugene is good. I will try to check back after my surgery and let you/everyone know how it went.

Una Madre Feroz

Go Beavers!
Most Active