Well I made it!

MistersMom65
on 10/25/09 3:35 am - TN
Ya'll I was so freaked out Wed. that I was going to say "i've changed my mind". But alas I did not.Because of the patient in front of me's surgery going over instead of 12pm it was2pm. Every 15 minutes I'd say "If he dosen't get her in 15 minutes I'm taking my marbles & Im going home!!".Dr Hagens staff is great & kept me updated. I had NO qualms about going in later as that meant he was giving all to the previous pt. And that also meant he would give ME the  same attention.My plastics last year went WAY over. With my face & breast he took just over 9 hours. Back to the story..Please forgive any errors in my typing as I've just taken my pain piils.
    When he began marking me I kept asking "Are you taking THAT much?" he just laughed. Then when he started marking all the way to my BACK. I asked was he taking that much because I had been unable to get the Belt.(because of money) and he said "Yes Madam I'm going to do the best I can to make you happy". It's not a full belt but he removed alot. I'll post pix as soon as I can.
  The pain only got me once. My Mother was trying to wean me from pain pill & waited 5 hours rather than 4. Then there was PAIN. She's now been doing this in 15 breaks and it's working good so far.
  Well I'm out. Hope everyone is doing well.

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/09 6:38 am - Haleiwa, HI
I also had a freak out the night before surgery, but was fine the morning of surgery.  Glad to hear you are doing well and cannot wait to see pictures! 

Jessica
azreggie
on 10/25/09 6:55 am - Tucson, AZ
So glad you made it are are doing well as can be expected.  I'm looking forward to a tt and can't wait to hear more on your journey.  Congrats!

Reggie

Renee2007
on 10/25/09 9:58 am - Central, FL
I'm glad you didn't chicken out and you're doing well. Gets lots of rest and stay on top of that pain!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Cindy F.
on 10/25/09 4:49 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Good for you for going through with it.  I know recovery can be rough in spots but just keep your eye on the prize.  Glad your doing well. 

Rest and then rest. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active