test to testimony (mass update)

mamapeaches05
on 10/22/09 11:40 pm - Hot Springs, AR

Good Morning to all,

From every test comes a testimony and right now I’m in my test phase.

Yesterday I went to see another ENT for this mass issue. They will need to open my chest in the same manner as open heart surgery to remove the mass. He is the third doctor to say the original surgeons did not remove everything. They all believe that they nicked something and I started to bleed so they stopped and sewed me up. Now all they had to do was say we got in there ran into some problems and you need to have this checked at least once a year. There were four doctors involved in the original surgery, the surgeon, the assisting surgeon the endocrinologist, and my PCP, not one of them said anything to me. Now when I should be having my tummy tuck I am dealing with this. The doc I saw yesterday said he has been in medicine for 20+ years and has seen this about 10 times. The portion they left has continued to grow. He said when I wake up from surgery I will only be able to whisper but that should improve if not he can fix it. Now my concern there is I am a minister and a professional storyteller, I got to be able to speak above a whisper. His other concern is going back into an area someone else as already tampered with. I will probably lose the parathyroid glands as well and that means 6 calcium tablets a day for the rest of my life.  The doc says there maybe a few cancer cells but nothing to worry about there. This mass is in a shell and it doesn’t present like a cancer.  They also did a scope on my throat yesterday and my vocal chords and everything in that area is swollen.

After hearing all of this the doctor asked me if I was alright. My reply was, “God states he would never put more on me than I can handle, so I guess God must have a lot of faith in me."

The surgery will be done as soon as both doctors are available, the ENT and the thoracic surgeon.

I know God is able to keep me in perfect peace while I ride out this storm. When you guys visit the Lord in prayer please holla out my name a few times a day.  

Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

Jennifer Q.
on 10/23/09 1:06 am - Newton, NJ
You are in my prayers. Ma y God continue to keep you in his perfect peace.

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
LinR
on 10/23/09 1:46 am
May God keep you safe during your journey.

Lin

kidneedonor
on 10/23/09 4:21 am
Gotcha on my prayer list !

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
dctlct
on 10/23/09 4:59 am
You are in my prayers. Hang in there and may God bring peace unto your heart.
Aloha,
Linda
Newlifeagain
on 10/23/09 5:03 am - Bakersfield, CA
I've been following your posts, and have prayed.  You will continue to be in my prayers, and I can't WAIT to hear your Praise Report.  For whose report will we believe?  I SHALL believe the report of the Lord!!!  Hallelujah!!!  In the Mighty, Powerful Name of Jesus our Healer, IT IS DONE!  You are HEALED - and I believe it!!!

Be blessed my precious sister!

Always,
Rose

lizzybear
on 10/23/09 1:29 pm - Olympia, WA
My prayers are with you and I hope you get the surgery quickly and recover even quicker.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Redhaired
on 10/24/09 12:24 am - Mouseville, FL
I had half of my thyroid removed last year.  The surgeon told me there was a PhD level tech monitoring the nerves associated with my vocal cords with some sort of specialized equipment.  The surgeon told me that the only job this guy had was to monitor my vocal cords.  After the surgery I could not speak above a whisper for a couple of weeks, but eventually I was back to full volume.  You might want to talk to your surgeon about this specialized equipment.

Red

mamapeaches05
on 10/24/09 1:23 am - Hot Springs, AR
Thanks he told me that I would only be able to whisper and it should get better, however if it didn't he could fix it.  The doctor's office called yesterday and the surgery is set for Nov. 12th.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

Most Active