What size are your implants?

trishy
on 10/23/09 4:28 am
I am just wondering because I don't want to go too big for my body size and yet the implant size that the doctor will use on me seems big.  He said it will be a full C or small D.  I trust him, I just wish I could get a preview of what they will look like.. lol.  He mentioned something about a 450-490 cc implant. 

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 4:46 am - Haleiwa, HI
I have 400 CC silicone implants.  He said that I would have been a large B or small C without them, and now I am a DD.  I am 5'6 to 5'7 and 155.  It really depends on how much tissue that you still have.  Good luck!
Mendee M.
on 10/23/09 6:17 am - Mulvane, KS
Jessica,

I just realized we are very similar in size. I am 5' 6 1/2" and 153. I was also told by my local surgeon that I would be  small C without implants. Do you have very broad shoulders? I do- I think my shoulders are 4' wider than my hips, and I don't have small hips!! Good to have an idea on the size!!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 6:22 am - Haleiwa, HI
Mendee,

I think I am about normal.  I don't think my shoulders are broad and I really am not hippy either.  How big do you want to go?
Mendee M.
on 10/23/09 8:42 am - Mulvane, KS
I am actually a 36DD at the moment, and I definitely don't want to be any smaller. My local PS said I would probably be a small C after a lift. That's why I wanted implants. I still want to be a DD, but just with more volume.

Did Dr. S have any concerns about your lack of breast tissue? I think that is my biggest concern.
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 8:59 am - Haleiwa, HI
No, he didn't have any concerns with lack of tissue.  He said I had more than enough to get a good result.
trishy
on 10/23/09 10:21 pm
Well you look great. Thanks for sharing. Like I said I trust the doctor but I don't want to change shirt size (guess I'll be wearing tight shirts.. hehehe) . 

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

jinjer
on 10/23/09 6:36 am - Eastwood, KY
 I had a lower body lift and breast implants on August 7th, I had 370 silicon implants.  I love the feel of them, but they are huge for my body.  I had 20lbs of excess skin removed and am now a size 8 pants.  I can't not button a size 12 shirt. I was a very small C/B before and just want some of the volume back.  I hate the size of my implants.  I am going back on Monday to discuss it with my doc. I did not want to be bigger than a C cup.  I am a D and can't get close to a C cup.  Anyway, as someone said, every implant provides a different size on each patient and is greatly dependent on how much tissue you have already.  My results are great, but just too big for me.  Nutrelle has a free breast implant sizer you can order from their website.

Jinjer

cbhjr98
on 10/23/09 7:12 am
CCs don't really matter - it all depends on your structure. For instance, I have the 410MM (moderate profile, moderate height) gummy silicone. They only have 245cc but they are cohesive form and give me a full D. My surgeon says that impant could be a DD on one person or a C on another. If you want to see a good "home test" you might try the rice test or http://www.natrelle.com/ has an at home sizer to help you get a better idea. The best way to do it is take a picture of someone built like you with the breast size "look" you want and tell your surgeon "this is the look i'm going for" and the surgeon will make it happen - you might be a 200cc or a 500cc and still could achieve the same look depending on all of your different factors.

Hope this helps,

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 8:55 am
I was 36 DD before my implants with skin rolled up in my bra, now 8 weeks after my implants of 450cc I am a full 36DD and I love them.  I am 5'4 and 148 pounds.

Sherline
Most Active