I'm Alive!

Renee2007
on 10/23/09 1:26 am - Central, FL
Hi,
It's day 2 post-op from brachioplasty and inner thigh lift...all  I can say is WOW! I haven't looked at my arms unwrapped but I can tell the big wings are gone. I'm actually surprised and pleased with my range of motion. They are sore but tolerable.

My belly button and mons area  was revised and both look great. The most painful area are the incisions in my groin from the thigh lift...major OUCH! You just can't help from pulling in that area when you move or bend and it feels so raw. It seems better today so I'm hopeful that each day will get better. I am moving very very slowly. Just wanted to give a quick update. I have no regrets and I think I'm going to be very happy with my results. Thank you for all for the well wishes and words of encouragement, I appreciate it.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

purpletb
on 10/23/09 2:04 am

I'll be waiting and watching for your pics and updates....this is exactly what I'm having in a few weeks along with the upper body lift.  I've heard that the thighs are the worst but I'm willing to take the chance just to get rid of my sharpei thighs. 

Continued success on your recovery.!

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 2:59 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hijack....
LOL.....I always call my legs Sharpei thighs.  I had a major sharpei belly but that's all gone now.  I can't wait to get my thighs done in Jan/Feb. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 2:57 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Renee,
Been thinking about you!!!  Matthew asked me this morning if I knew how you are doing.

So glad to see you are well enough post.  Can't wait to hear more from you.
Very happy for you that you like the results already. 
TTYL
Ruth
trishy
on 10/23/09 4:19 am

So glad to hear all went well ;-)  I was thinking about you!!!! Take care!!

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 4:47 am - Haleiwa, HI
Good to hear that you are doing well and congrats on the new arms and thighs!

Jessica
DS Facts
on 10/23/09 7:02 am
Great to see you posting Renee and I am glad things look good =) Best wishes for a very speedy recovery.
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/09 7:39 am
Glad to hear it's getting better daily, your attitude about it is great!  Best wishes for a quick recovery...   
Kennedy12
on 10/23/09 11:43 am - Chicago, IL
Yea Renee!

Take things slow and take good care of yourself. So glad you are happy with your results. Wishing you an uneventful recovery!!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Mendee M.
on 10/23/09 12:10 pm - Mulvane, KS
Congrats Renee!!! I am sure you are thrilled!! When ever you get time and feel up to it, I would love to see pics of your arms. I am getting mine done in Dec. and can't wait. Just today I wore a short-sleeved shirt, and walked around all day with my arms crossed to hide the "old lady skin". My Mom's arms look way better than mine!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active