Will a TT give ANY relief to my inner thighs?

TammyGirl1
on 10/22/09 8:40 am - Oakley, CA
Dr S is planning to do some lipo on my thighs but does not think I need a thigh lift. My question is, does a TT pull up the inner thighs ....even a little??? I see they sway like a skycraper on a windy day when I walk and afraid the lipo will just make them even looser.
Thanks,
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

BigCityGirl
on 10/22/09 8:53 am - San Diego, CA
No.  Not in my experience.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 9:05 am
I had a tummy tuck and inner thigh lipo on August 24th and to be honest it did not make a big difference.  I have a dent where the lipo was done, but my doctor did tell me in advance that he could not take out too much fat, because it could make the skin sag.  I just wanted the upper inner thigh done so my thighs won't touch when I walk.
O. Kufi
on 10/22/09 9:57 am
Hi Tammy

My thighs were the standard thunder thighs. The tummy tuck does not help with the thighs at least from my experience. A lower body lift will help with the outer thighs but not a tummy tuck I believe will not help the inner thighs.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 10:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Sorry but no........I have a flat tummy after my TT but still have the same thighs.  Can't wait to get my thighs done.  :-)

dw45
on 10/22/09 11:22 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
I just have a small amount of loose skin at the top of my inner thigh.  Dr. Sauceda is going to do a mini medial thigh lift.

Have you considered this?

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

TammyGirl1
on 10/22/09 11:42 am - Oakley, CA
I hadn't. Is it the same type as Jessica got or shorter incisions than that? How much is he adding for this procedure? Thanks!
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

dw45
on 10/22/09 10:27 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Tammy...I have sent you a PM.

DW
playwithzoe
on 10/22/09 11:45 am
Hi Tammy, my name is Tammy too although I now go by my full name which is Tamera.  Anyhow ... you and  I lost about the same amount of weight and even though most would say I don't "need" a thigh lift, I think I really want one and I am considering going to Dr. S too.  If I pull up the inner thigh skin at my groin it really smooths out my thighs.  In a picture of me running in a triathlon this summer you could see my loose skin and it was gross IMO.  I wonder if it is because Dr. S thinks you should do lipo first then the thigh lift I know some doctors think this is best.  I could probably use a little inner and outer thigh lipo.  I actually had some lipo done in 1990 and it wasn't done well, I feel like it made my legs and but look like I have cellulite, although my thighs were big they were firm prior to the lipo.  This was prior to all the newer lipo procedures like the kind that liquefies the fat before sucking it out so it doesn't damage the collagen and tissue.  I'm actually hoping the newer lipo procedures can also help to smooth out what I feel are like the poc marks made by the bad lipo done in 1990.

So do you have a surgery date with Dr. S?  I'm looking into  a TT, medial thigh lift and I'd love a lower and medial face lift  and upper and lower eye lid lift.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Melissa M.
on 10/22/09 12:48 pm - Seabrook, TX
I think lifting the outer thighs makes my thighs look a little better but not enough to not need a lift.  The saggy part of my inner thighs starts higher now than it did before my LBL.  I have heard of just a handful of women on here who have said that they thought it helped them enough to not need to get an inner thigh lift but I'm sure they didn't have really bad thighs to begin with.
Most Active