circumferential body lift "ouch" can't sit

leechetta
on 10/21/09 11:12 pm
t
cbhjr98
on 10/22/09 1:01 am
But it's looking very nice!

Yes, there are still days I swell up 6+ months post op. (I always find some reason to blame my SO for it - just because it's more fun that way  - HAHA!)

Hang in there!

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
leechetta
on 10/22/09 2:15 am, edited 11/14/09 12:09 am
It's been almost 9 years...I'm hanging in there alright ..by a thread.  This surgery was all wrong for my body structure.  It hurts like hell all the time.    Thanks anyway, Leech

Leech

cbhjr98
on 10/22/09 3:13 am
oh my goodness!!! its been that long and still giving you problems!?! what does your pcp (since i doubt u still see your surgeon now) say?

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 5:36 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
9 years of suffering!  Oh my goodness.  Have you discussed this with your surgeon....is there anything they can do for you??
leechetta
on 10/22/09 9:55 am
Gee I'm sorry to be such a complainer but  this is getting more painful each year. I have sent my doctor pictures.  They say I'm coming along and so on.  They say no one has ever complained to them of this type of situation and suggest I see a psychiatrist.  I may go down to Coralville, IA to see them.  It's hard enough though just having to work for a living and so forth.  It would be a 5 hour car ride and I don't want to go through all that just to have them say that I look great or something. Other doctors I've seen push me off onto another doctor who in turn tells me to see someone else.  I just  stopped going to doctors. 
Well writing on this board has been great.  I think anyway.  I've been so quiet about this situation for so long.  I'll check back in a few days.  Thanks everybody.
L N.
on 10/23/09 12:40 pm - , CA
Believe me, I'd be complaining if I was in pain for 9 years!!! Can you afford to go to a new doctor who specializes in LBL to see if something can be done.?? Doesn't seem fair, but living a pain free life, if possible, might be worth trying to fix....This is just horrible. I feel so bad for you. The LBL itslef looks good, but it sounds like you have some issues with the hips etc....Don't give up......

LN

leechetta
on 12/15/09 6:10 pm
No I'm sure nothing can be done for me.  They removed far too much of my good strong skin and pulled very thin skin together across my tendons sinews bones and of course nerve bundles.

Leech

cleo66
on 10/22/09 3:50 am - VA
I'm 11 months post-op same procedure and I swell more now than I did initially.  Odd thing is I weigh the same but pants get really tight.
leechetta
on 10/27/09 2:42 am, edited 11/14/09 12:04 am
This is all wrong.  HELP!!!!

Leech

Most Active