Plastics in Ontairo, Canada

BONNIE W.
on 10/21/09 1:46 am - BARRIE, Canada
Hi All
I am looking into Plastics and was wondering if anyone out there has had dealings with Dr. Nanpagopal {Scarborough General} or Dr Jugenburg {Humber River}
I have checked them out on the Doctor web sites and I have met one of them
I would like to know your personal experience with these doctors if you know them
Thanks for your help in advance
I know how important it is to get as much feed back as you can when looking at this kind of surgery

Bonnie W. [The Barrie Group]
MY GOAL

Panni removed, Chest done, now who's that looking back at me from the mirror
I shoot, I scored, I'm at goal WOO HOO and with hard work I will stay there
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 2:26 am - Canada
I know someone from the Ontario Forum that had a tummy tuck and a breast lift with Dr. Nanpagopal about 8 weeks ago.  She is very pleased with her results.  I have seen the results of her surgery and she looks amazing.  She would tell you herself, but she is away in India for six months visiting her family.  She should be back on the boards shortly.

I am having a tummy tuck with Dr. Robert Shenker on October 29th.  He is in Waterloo if you don't mind driving that far. 
BONNIE W.
on 10/21/09 2:32 am - BARRIE, Canada

Thank you
Waterloo is a little far as I'm north of Toronto
Glad to hear good things about a surgeon, I haven't met this doctor yet but hear good things

MY GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 2:40 am - Canada
Dr. Shenker is the surgeon of choice for my family doctor and his wife.  He's got to be good if he feels comfortable enough to send his own wife to Dr. Shenker.  I've seen a few of his patients and the results have always been amazing.
BONNIE W.
on 10/21/09 3:06 am - BARRIE, Canada

I think that is one of the most important things..........being comfortable with your surgeon

MY GOAL

zappre
on 10/21/09 3:37 am
I don't know either of those docs, sorry.  I had a LBL at HRRH with Dr. Jerome Edelstein on May 22nd with miraculous results.  If you're still looking, I recommend him highly.  Good luck.

HW-373 / SW-352 / CW-160 / GW-185                     

BONNIE W.
on 10/21/09 4:26 am - BARRIE, Canada
As long as consult is covered by OHIP can't hurt
Can you tell me a little about him and his costs and things
PM me if you don't want to post details

MY GOAL

Wendy_Canada
on 10/21/09 6:15 am, edited 10/21/09 8:39 am - Canada
Hi Bonnie

I am from Orillia.  I went to Dr. Michael Kreidstein in Toronto.  He is at  300 York Mills Road.  This man is amazing.  He did my tummy tuck and breast lift in June of this year and my arm lift September this year.

I felt comfortable with him and felt he answered all my questions.  He does surgery out of Scarborough General.  Look into ratemd's.com and get feed back on the doctors you are speaking of and Dr. Kreidstein. What  i loved about this surgeon to is i felt he was wanting to do what was best for me and what i wanted and my health..............not his pocket book.  He really listens.

Good Luck with your surgery

Wendy

BONNIE W.
on 10/21/09 8:15 am - BARRIE, Canada
Thanks Wendy
I will look into this one as well. One of the doctors I'm seeing works out of Scarborough
Thanks for you advice

MY GOAL

Most Active