Ok my turn ... looking at PS in Mexico - Is Dr. S the man referrals please!

playwithzoe
on 10/21/09 11:18 am
And before and after pics would be delightful.  I'm looking at central or south america because of the money savings, kinda broke but want to be safe of course and want the best.   I'm looking at a little tummy tuck and extended inner thigh lift but what I want most is a face lift and eye work done.  I'll post more recent pics of me soon but I have a few older ones in my profile.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/09 12:36 pm

There are many on here who can give you wonderful referrals for Dr. Sauceda.  My surgery is scheduled for early December.  I can tell you he has been very attentive and has worked hard to answer all of my questions.  He returns email messages as soon as possible.  I sent him my paperwork for Short Term Disability and FMLA for my work last Wednesday and he signed everything and returned them to me via DHL!  I got them this morning!  Great turnaround!  He is a wonderful person from everythin gI've read and heard.  He has treated me with upmost respect.  I am going to MX - not because of the price, but because of the referrals I've received from others.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

playwithzoe
on 10/21/09 12:44 pm
That's great, I'd like to find the best and if it's in Mexico so be it!  I saw some before and after pics of Dr. Sauceda's patients on IVFmommies profile and his work is amazing.  I'll have to call him and find our more.

U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 12:57 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi there! I was just about to tell you to check out my profile and my blog for before and after pictures.  You can also look at usernames Kruella (Diane B) , Chickster552 (Debbie), and Finallyme (Linda) for before and after pictures of Dr Sauceda.  Also, Dr Sauceda will send you more before and after pictures as well if you ask him for some.  I posted some of those on my profile as well. 

Good luck on  your search!

Jessica
playwithzoe
on 10/21/09 1:20 pm
Thanks so much for all the info, I've been reading your blog as well.  I really appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and you look fantastic!

Lisa0719
on 10/21/09 1:28 pm - PA
come with me, please, Feb 1 !!!!

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

playwithzoe
on 10/21/09 1:54 pm
I hoping to get in earlier, I guess it will depend on his schedule, I'll let you know.

chickster522
on 10/21/09 10:31 pm
Today is my last day in Mexico with Dr S and I know beyond a shadow of doubt he was the right man for me....check out the pics on my profile...the man is a miracle worker.

Debbie
Sahrramon
on 10/21/09 11:16 pm - Atlanta, GA
Debbie,  I saw you before and after pics...unbelievable...You are the reason why I"m considering even going to Mexico.  I can't believe how amazing you look. 

dctlct
on 10/22/09 7:31 am
Debbie,
you look so great. What procedures did you get done and if you don't mind telling me total cost. I am still considering Dr Sauceda but my family is not happy with me going to Mexico to do it. I love the results of his work though.
Thanks,
Linda
Most Active