8 WKS Post-op update

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:16 am
I am currently 8 wks post-op from having tt, breast lift with implants and inner thigh lipo.  I am loving the new me with and without clothes.  I finally returned to work yesterday for the first time since surgery and everyone has something nice to say (very unusual at my University).

I was concerned because the scale has only dropped 3 pounds, I discussed this with my surgeon and he explained that my implants is the reason for the steady weight.  I felt silly for not picking up on this myself.  My chest has dropped some but they are still in the dropping stage, he advised me to wait for the final outcome before I get too upset.  Actually I am not upset at all, I am very pleased with my results.

Thanks for listening.

Sherline
L N.
on 10/20/09 6:43 am - , CA
Congratulations on your successful surgery!!! Keep up the good work and keep using those scar treatments for the best result possible!!!

LN

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 9:16 am
Thank you.  Your pictures look great too; which scar treatments have you used?  I use Mederma, Vitamin E oil and CVS scar treatment sheets.  My scars are a lot smoother than they look, but I pray they get better as time goes by.  I  know dark skin are harder to heal when pertaining to scars, but I am working hard on it.
L N.
on 10/21/09 8:29 am - , CA
Dr Agha has me us Scarguard which I saw in CVS today. I used it for 4 weeks and immediately saw an improvement in the way the scar looked. I don't like the brush that comes with the product to put it on, so I use a small artist paint brush. Today I bought the CVS silicone sheets to give them a try. It will be interesting to see if they work any better. If not, I'll go back to the Scarguard. Have a blessed day....

LN

O. Kufi
on 10/20/09 7:43 am
Sherline,

Congratulations on your successful plastic surgery! You look great. I am happy for you!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 9:13 am

Thank you!

Cindy F.
on 10/21/09 4:44 pm - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Good for you.  Isn't it just amazing.  I am so happy for you.  Can't wait till I am 8 weeks out.  Still dealing with 3 drains.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active