After Plastics Question

dw45
on 10/21/09 11:38 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
I'm glad you mentioned that about the thighs...I wasn't going to have my medial thigh lift and then started thinking that after my tummy tuck I will look down and see all the skin hanging on my thighs!...So, I decided to go ahead and get the medial thigh lift when I have my tummy tuck!

Thanks!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

portmaster1000
on 11/4/09 11:57 pm - Hickory, NC
Body image has definitely been a problem for me.  Even when I was at 11% bodyfat (my lowest), the skin made me feel fat.  Feeling that way hurts my self image.  If I'm having a tough day all the negativity that I experienced toward my weight growing up floods back in.  Even though I know I'm fit and healthy, I don't often see myself that way.

I'm with you in wondering about the magnitude of change in body image that plastic surgery will bring.  It's encouraging to read the responses in this thread.  I'm ready to experience these positive changes!
Leah H.
on 11/5/09 2:47 am - TX
My excess skin makes me feel fat. I do like to look good and feel comfortable and at ease when dressed but when people compliment me I think yeah if you only knew. I am hoping besides giving me my body back this will help with my self esteem as well.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active