If insurance covered the panni portion of your TT, how much did you have to pay?

Jennifer Q.
on 10/21/09 9:47 am - Newton, NJ
I am scheduled with Dr. Douglas Monasebian from Park Ave. Plastic Surgery for Dec. 3rd.  The Manager there named Pelsi is submitting a Pre-auth to my insurance and said she would call me in the next week with the total I will need to pay at my pre-op on Nov. 18th.  She said nearly all the codes were billable to my insurance co. and that the anesthesia is covered for the non-cosmetic portion of the procedure.   She gave me the exact $ amount per hour of the anest. and said they will calculate the cosmetic portion and only bill me for that which will be due the day of the procedure.  The whole office staff has been amazing and they are helping me to get the most from my insurance.  Dr. Monasebian has done a breast reduction on my sister in law and a FBL on a co-workers wife several years ago.  I have been very impressed with his work and I really love his staff.  Call them and ask questions...tell them Jennifer Qarmout recommended you from Obesity Help.  http://www.parkavenueplasticsurgery.com/  I really think plastics after WLS is necessary to feel "complete" in the WL journey and I hope everything works out for you.  :) Blessings. -Jen Q.

SW 241.6/ CW 138.8/ GW 140
    At Goal 12/11/2009          
Most Active