Family emergency over, Monterrey here I come! Nov. 2nd

O. Kufi
on 10/21/09 2:04 am
Hey Fab...
Its all you girl! I know you are raring to go. Its your time!    Definitely keep you in my prayers for a safe journey and uneventful surgery and recovery!
Another FABulous Body by Francisco!

Stay in touch!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

dawnspaints
on 10/21/09 5:05 am - Carlyle, IL
let us know how it goes. Congradulations my thoughts and prayers are with you.
L N.
on 10/21/09 8:26 am - , CA
Very exciting!!! The count down is on.....try not to be anxious, I think I spent the two weeks prior to my LBL being a worry wart....the truth is, I went in, went to sleep and woke up with a brand new body.....Best wishes as you prepare for the next step of your journey....

LN

wondering
on 10/22/09 8:55 pm - Canada
Best of luck with your surgery.  I'm having an LBL on November 2nd with Dr. Silverman in Canada (home), I hope.  Today is my pre-op.  I've come down with a cold.  I really hope this doesn't matter.  I'm ready to get it done.
Your Dr. S. sounds like a really nice guy - I've been reading a lot about him on here.  Keep me posted on how you're doing.  We can commiserate together:-)
L.

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 11:12 pm
 I will def post my progress! At least you have 10 days to go, so if you baby yourself get plenty of fluids & rest ( lots of hot tea with honey & lemon) you should be able to get rid of it in time.
Best of luck to you... I'll be thinking of you on the second while I'm travelling to Monterrey :)

Fab
wondering
on 10/23/09 6:52 am - Canada
I went for the pre-op this morning and boy did I want to change my mind and head to Mexico with you.  But, since I've already committed (paid), I guess I will be doing it here.  Maybe the next one will be elsewhere.
Thanks for the advice - I think i will do just that - I'm going to lick this thing.
Best of luck to you too.
L.

Most Active