Family emergency over, Monterrey here I come! Nov. 2nd

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 12:16 pm
Between my slashing my thumb & ending up in the ER 2.5 weeks before plastics, needing emergency surgery to reconnect the severed nerve, going back to the ER with a kidney stone a week before my scheduled plastics & then my husbands ulcer issue 2 days before my departure there was no way for me to leave for Mexico on Oct. 5th as planned.  I know that everything happens for a reason but I still hate things I can't control!

But now everyone is healthy & on track & I am leaving in 13 days.  AA was wonderful & waived the ticket change fees with proof of medical records & Dr. Sauceda, well you all know how accomodating he is. His response was & I quote "don't you worry about a thing except getting your husband better, I will be praying for you both"!  So it is finally happening after months of planning I am going to Mexico... Yeah for me I am going to get a real body sculpted out of this massive skin!

I am sorry I did not get to hang with Tony, Jesse & Debbie but excited that I will meet Terry & Kat!
If any one else will be there in November let us know... Y'all please wish me well, that these 13 days fly by & that nothing keeps me from getting there this time!

dw45
on 10/20/09 12:31 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
So sorry you had to go thru all of that...sounds like things are "a go" for you again.

Congrats and can't wait to follow your plastics progress.

Wish I was going in November instead of December!

Getting anxious!

Best of luck and wishing you the best!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Soaplady
on 10/20/09 12:40 pm - Guilford, NY
Man, you had a heck of a month...but all seems well now, thankfully!!

I am sooo looking forward to meeting you next month. Good luck to all of us!!

See you very soon!

Teri
montanadi
on 10/20/09 12:46 pm - Sheridan, MT
My gosh woman!  you need to be in a bubble for the next few days! 

Good Luck and Godspeed!

diane

Mendee M.
on 10/20/09 1:11 pm - Mulvane, KS
Sounds like your trip to Monterrey will be a vacation compared to your last few weeks!!! Good luck and keep us posted! I am hoping to be there in late December...
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 5:50 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Oh Fabs!  I am so excited for you and jealous that you get to meet Teri and Kat!!  We missed you in Monterrey, but I am so glad that you got to reschedule so soon!!!!  You know you are in my prayers, and I know you will come back with a fabulous body sculpted by Dr Sauceda!  Give him a hug for me!

Jess
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 10:46 pm
 Thank you all for your well wishes! I am so excited I feel like a little kid waiting on 'christmas morning!  Fab

victoria R.
on 10/20/09 10:52 pm - goose creek, SC
Good luck and keep us posted:)

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

kidneedonor
on 10/21/09 3:15 pm
Hi Fab..
Best wishes on Nov 2nd  I am right behind you... having it done here locally, but I think Dr S will be the man for me when I get facial work done in the future..

Looking forward to following you post op

Nat

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 11:41 am
Hey Nat,

Best of luck to you as well, We can heal together & support one another thru this part of our journey!

Talk to you on the flip side of surgery...

Fab
Most Active