Anyone going to Dr. S the last week of December?

Lisa0719
on 10/21/09 11:31 am - PA
Man, i'm not till Feb 1 --- anyone then?

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/09 12:39 pm
Wow!  It does look like we will all miss you!  I'm arriving 12/1 and leaving 12/15.
Sorry!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 4:17 am
 I am scheduled for January 4th..Will  are arriving on the 3rd..Will you still be there???
Mendee M.
on 10/22/09 9:18 am - Mulvane, KS
YEP!!!I believe I will be returning on the 7th!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Chris D
on 10/23/09 1:10 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
when do you arrive in Monterrey?  I leave on the 26th of December.  will I meet you?  or will we pass in Dallas  lol

Chris

Mendee M.
on 10/24/09 12:46 am - Mulvane, KS
If you have much of a lay-over in Dallas, we may meet!!! I will be there early on the 27th!! I actually tried to go on the 26th, but just couldn't swing it with family and the Holiday's. If you have a great room with a view at the Hampton Inn, tell them to save it for me!!! I'll be there shortly!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Chris D
on 10/24/09 1:40 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Awwww  I'm pouting.  We will be ships that pass in the night.  I leave on the 26th for Vancouver and then home from Vancouver on the 27th.

How's about.....  if I have anything left over and don't want to take it home with me, I will leave it with Dr. S.  I am planning on bringing RTD protein drinks etc.  

When I was in Mexico for my RNY one of the ladies before me bought a lil styrofoam cooler and we passed it one from patient to patient.  It was perdy kewl.  I will be online while I am there, do you Yahoo or MSN chat?

Mendee M.
on 10/24/09 3:44 am - Mulvane, KS
This is a great idea Christine!!! I am sure there will be things we can pass on the his next patients!! I had planned on purchasing inexpensive pillows when I get there, because Idon't want to have them take up space in my suitcases!! I am sure there will be other things I get that I really won't care about taking home. I could leave them for the next person coming in!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
salinasyaya
on 10/26/09 8:24 am - Corpus Christi, TX
VSG on 07/29/08 with
I am interested in the last week of December...how long did it take you to schedule ur appt?  Did you have to give a deposit?  We can bring in the new year together....

Most Active