Anyone going to Dr. S the last week of December?

Mendee M.
on 10/20/09 1:15 pm - Mulvane, KS
Hi All!

Well, I just got word back from my Mom that she is willing to go to Monterrey with me the last week of December. I am now waiting to see if Dr. S will be available. I am hoping and praying he will be as that is my only window of opportunity until the spring. Is anyone else going during that week, or will be there then?
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
TammyGirl1
on 10/20/09 3:07 pm - Oakley, CA
Hey there. I will be there Dec 5 so I won't be there when you are but wishing you the best. Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/09 12:41 pm
Hijack!
Hey Tammy!
I got my signed paperwork back from Dr. S. this morning via DHL!  He's so sweet!
I just sent them to him Fed Ex last Wed.  He got them and signed them and returned them in less than a week!  Amazing!
How are your preps coming along?

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

TammyGirl1
on 10/21/09 1:16 pm - Oakley, CA
Hey there! I sent mine off Monday..so less than a week is awesome! I was asked to have them turned in 30 days prior to going on leave so that works out perfectly. I should have my passport by Nov 15th or so. I am just gathering info for husband like hospital info, American Embassy info, and other in case stuff. I am also starting to try to figure out what things I need for healing too. So much to think of..ugh :-)
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/21/09 4:37 pm
it is a lot to think about.  I started keeping a tiny notebook of things to remember... after I've read people's blogs who have gone there.  I'm turning my FMLA paperwork in, in the am.  I'm at work tonight. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Chris D
on 10/20/09 4:26 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
yup yup yup....  My surgery is booked for Dec 15th.  I go home on the 26th.  Let me know when you get your dates from Dr. S.

Chris

dw45
on 10/20/09 11:47 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hi Mendee,

I will be there Dec. 16th thru Dec. 24th.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Mendee M.
on 10/21/09 11:26 am - Mulvane, KS
MAN!!! Looks like I will miss everyone!!! The earliest I can come is the 26th. I was away for Christmas last year, and if I left again this year, I would be dog meat!! Funny though, Dr. S said he was available the 27th... that's a SUNDAY!!!  Now what surgeon in the US schedules a surgery on a Sunday???
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
shscharger
on 10/22/09 5:54 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Mendee

Consider yourself lucky because he is making a special exception for you .  He has told me several times that he usually does not do surgeries on Sunday .  He will come to the clinic / hotel to check on his patients on Sundays after church but usually spends the rest of the day with his family !! 

Good luck
Tony  
Mendee M.
on 10/22/09 9:17 am - Mulvane, KS
I actually just confirmed my date for the 28th. Leaving here on the 27th works much better for me. Hopefully I will get a little enjoyment on New Years Eve!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active