LBL done by Dr. Agha/post op pics

LinR
on 10/20/09 6:02 am
You look great and your scars look really thin and light.

Just a question about the procare.  I hear it taste really bad. but there might be an improved formula now.  Is there more than one flavor? How did you prepare it? How much of it did you drink per day? 

I have a consult in Pittsburgh with Dr. Agha on 11/12.  Were you totally satisfied with him?

Thanks
Lin

L N.
on 10/20/09 6:21 am - , CA
Hi Lin

I haven't tried the "new and improved" version of the procare so I am not sure about it's taste. It is hard to get down, but after the first 2-3 days, I guess I got use to the taste. I also kept trying different ways to prepare it.. I have a recipe that I stuck with for serveral weeks: into blender: 1/2 c water, 1.5 scoops procare, 1.5 scoops  vanilla whey protein powder ( cvs), 1.5 scoops chocolate whey protein (cvs), 1 small banana or 3/4 large banana, sprinkle cinnamon to cover top of mixture, add 1 cup of  chunked ice ( or more) and blend to make a smoothie.... I drank this 2 x a day. Remember, in the beginning, it is only 1 scoop per day, then week 2, 2 scoops per day  and the rest of the time it is 3 scoops per day. No way could I ever make 1 drink with the full 3 scoops, but  maybe some people would rather get it over with in one drink!!!

I am completely satisfied with Dr. Agha, he is caring and a perfectionist. As you can see, his scar lines are very, very thin. I will have a small revision done to an area that he is not happy with and I will be having some revision work done to my bl...I had no implants, so he is going to add a little augmentation to make them a little fuller on the top. I am 53 and did not want to try to look like I was 23, my personal preference, although I love the look that other people are posting with their breast implants/lifts. Dr. Agha stands behind his work which I like. Who else are you considering and what proceedures are you having done?? Best of Luck =)

LN

L N.
on 10/20/09 6:23 am - , CA
OOPS!! In the blender, add 1-2 tsp vanilla flavoring.....

LN

Maureen K.
on 10/20/09 6:02 am
WOW You look amazing I hope I look that good after mine your scar is so minimal that's awesome I bet you are thrilled. Congrads and enjoy your new body!!!!!

Cheers

MO

SW - 223  CW- 130 GW- 140  Start Sz 18 Current Sz 4 Ht. 5'6"
 BA- LBL/TT 11/3/09

L N.
on 10/20/09 6:27 am - , CA
Thank you....it's funny, how even at only 2 months out, one begins to question, does this look right, does that look right....I lived in a resort community for 9 years and after a few years, got desensitized to the beauty of the community in which I lived, but friends would come up and just go on and on.about what a wonderful place it was....so I don't ever want that to happen with my new look.....I have to look at my  old pictures and realize that what I have now is a 100% improvement over what I had before....and I think that if we go into this expecting perfection, then we will be disappointed. If we go into this expect ing the best that we can be, then we will be 100% happy....Good luck on your journey!!

LN

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 7:00 am
You look absolutely awesome! I can hardly believe you are 53...
O. Kufi
on 10/20/09 7:48 am, edited 10/20/09 7:48 am
You look wonderful. Your scars a barely visible and covered by a string. Big Congrats!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

DS Facts
on 10/20/09 9:42 am
Wow your surgeon did a great job! Looking fantastic!
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:17 pm - Haleiwa, HI
You look great LN!  He did a fantastic job!

Jessica
L N.
on 10/21/09 8:19 am - , CA
Thanks, I am enjoying wearing cute clothes and not trying to hide  that hanging tummy!!! I really think that you have done such a service to Dr. Saucedo with your openess and willingness to share your process and journey....I might have considered him had I known about him prior to my surgery ( because he does good work and is more affordable),but I am very happy with the job Dr. Agha did for me....For any one who is fearful of having surgery out of the country, Dr. Agha is an exceptional surgeon....It doesn't seem there should be any fear though with Dr. Saucedo..he has the system down to a science...Anyway, thanks again for your feedback on my ps....and of course, you look awesome as well!!!!

LN

Most Active