circumferential body lift pics posted

leechetta
on 10/20/09 12:20 am

they are under Leechetta or buttock aug, lifts or tummy tuck sections

J.L.
on 10/20/09 2:39 am
Wow, so what happened? Are you going to be ok?

leechetta
on 10/23/09 9:20 am, edited 11/14/09 12:06 am
Sorry for the delay in posting a reply.  A lot of wrong stuff happened.  Mostly they didn't understand the way my hip bones tilt forward ( I tried to make them very aware of this with exrays and a lot of discussion.  I asked questions regarding this and they assured me they had tricks they used to make sure everything lines up properly and that the pelvic tilt integrity wouldn't be jeopardized.  This to me seemed to be the hardest part of surgically lifting someone's ,ie.getting the pelvic  gyratration factor into the mix when someone is lying flat on a surgical table.
I relaxed when they said they understoofd and were "on it."  (Well they did not do anything about it at all.)  I seem to be pulled up like a rag doll with legs sewn on and everything caves where my inguinal crease used to be and thin skin from my inner groin pulled over super tight to meet my an area just under my hip bone.  Anyway I'm in horrible pain. Don't look too close ...it could be bad for your eyes like looking at the sun eclipsing ...my pelvis is eclipsing.  
  More later. 

Leech

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 3:52 am - Haleiwa, HI
I am assuming that you are not happy with your results, and I am so sorry!  Have you spoken to your Dr about it? 
DS Facts
on 10/20/09 9:41 am
Are you doing ok? What happened, fill us in! I just had a circumfrential LBL on Sept 24th.
leechetta
on 11/7/09 7:41 pm
This pain makes my teeth chatter.  Somehow my gyro factor wasn't taken into consideration during the surgery, I got hooked up together all wrong. One of the prerequistes for a circumferential belt lift from Coralville, IA plastic surgeons,  Dr. Cram and Dr. Aly, should be you need to be a cadaver. They treated my groin like it was a snot rag.
Leah H.
on 11/14/09 12:31 am - TX
I am sorry! Hope it gets better as you heal.

Extended Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift W/Dr. Sauceda 12/30/2009

Most Active