Its an isty bitsy teeny weeny....

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:08 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I am still a little confused as well.  I do know that mine as the silicone memory gel. 
susie64
on 10/19/09 11:27 am
Hey Jessica.  You look absolutely wonderful in your bikini!  Can't even imagine how you will look once all the swelling goes down.

you said that Dr S felt for your situation it would be best to go over the muscle.  Did he indicate what situations would be best to go under the muscle?  Also you said that since you had breast tissue that going over the muscle was the best situation. Did he explain why having the breast tissue is indicative of going over muscle??

I sent him an email today and that was one question that I forgot to ask him.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:10 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Susie, he went through the pro's and con's for each situation, and over the muscle was the best option for me.  I know he said that I would get a better shape going over the muscle as to under since I had breast tissue.   I really think it depends on the person and their body.

Jess
Renee2007
on 10/19/09 11:17 am - Central, FL
You look amazing, Jessica. I'm so glad things are going so well for you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:11 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Renee!  Good luck on your upcoming surgery!

Jess
dw45
on 10/19/09 12:59 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Aloha Jessica!!

I looked at your blog this evening and you look AWESOME!  Your new body looks great in your new bikini's!!  I can tell that you are thrilled with your results!

I'm still counting down!  LOL!  I'm now thinking about adding some neck lipo to my tummy tuck and medial thigh lift procedures.  Your neck lipo really turned out good..as did all your procedures, of course!

We all are hoping that our new bodies turn out as well as yours!

Take care and make sure to rest!

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

montanadi
on 10/19/09 3:16 pm - Sheridan, MT
Hey Jessica, Welcome Home! 

I love your blog!  You have such a wonderful family, big cudos for them having a clean house for you to come home too! 

You look unbelievable!  11 days out!   Extraordinary!  Thanks so much for posting all the pics!
Your bikinis are tooo cute! 

I hope to have Dr. S fix me up next year!

Keep Smilin' !

Diane

sherry R.
on 10/19/09 4:26 pm
Brava bikini pics brava! I would have never guess  if it was not for this website that you were formerly plus size. And only 11 days post op?!!?! that is utterly unbelievable but since pics are worth a thousand words......
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 6:12 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Soft!  I also think it is crazy to see such a difference so soon!  I cannot wait to see the results in a few months!

Jess
mommyto4kids
on 10/19/09 11:34 pm
WOW!!!!  You look great!!!!    Brandi
Most Active