Its an isty bitsy teeny weeny....

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:35 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Bonnie!
E. MEXICO
on 10/19/09 8:17 am - Canada
I'm so glad you made it back home okay...I was so worried about you and that long flight so soon after surgery.

I really appreciate all the time you have taken to post your research and about your trip in so much detail. It was great to see the pre plastics pictures/markings...and now the results. I can't even look at my pre VSG pictures taken in Mexico the night B4 surgery without crying...you are so brave to post your pictures to help the rest of us out that are coming up behind!

You look fabulous! Rest up and thanks for the update. I will be emailing you down the road as I really think Dr. S is a great surgeon BUT for now please take some time for yourself and heal.

hugs
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:35 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thank you Ellen!  I appreciate you thinking about me. 

Jessica
O. Kufi
on 10/19/09 9:26 am
........black and white dot bikini! You look marvy and the bikinis are TOO cute!

Antonette

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:38 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Antonette!  You are too sweet!

Jess
JSIL
on 10/19/09 9:28 am, edited 10/19/09 9:30 am
You look so good! I was wondering about your thighs? Are the incisions in the crease of your leg or a little higher? They are not showing at all in the bathing suits. Wow...you look so good! January for me, can't wait! Also, what size are your breasts ending up? And...what made you choose over the muscle and not under?

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:32 am - Haleiwa, HI
The incisions are actually a little lower then the crease of my thigh.  I was shocked that they didn't show in the bikini.  I am not for sure what size they will end up, but I put on my old bra and it fit.  It is a 36dd, but now I just fill it out more.  I had Dr Sauceda choose where he put the implant, and he put it over the muscle.  From what i understand, if you have tissue to work with, you get a better result if you go over the muscle.  I am very pleased on how they turned out, and he chose what was best for me and my situation.
Mendee M.
on 10/19/09 9:35 am - Mulvane, KS
Jessica,

I can't believe how AWESOME you look already!!! I knew you would heal fast just by looking at your pics early out. Your kids are cracking me up with the bewbies!! My daughter is 16, and is barely a B. I am worried she may actually be jealous when I get mine done!! She is the only "small" one in the family.

Did I read that yours were over the muscle? Does Dr. S give you the option? I wondered if the gummy's were placed differently than silicone.

Anyway, you look stunning!!! I can't wait to see you at 6 months out!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:34 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thank you!  Mine are over the muscle and are the silicone memory gel by Mentor.  I thought I wanted them under the muscle, but after talking to him he explained why over was better for my situation.  I wanted the best result for my body, and he made the right decision for me.  There are pro's and con's for both situations. 

Jessica
Mendee M.
on 10/19/09 11:19 am - Mulvane, KS
The silicone memory gel... those aren't the gummy's are they? I get SO confused!! Dr. S said he used the Gummy's, but I wasn't sure he did the others. Whatever yours are, I want mine to look JUST LIKE THEM!!!

~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active