Its an isty bitsy teeny weeny....

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 6:00 am - Haleiwa, HI
Well, I am back home in Hawaii and trying to rest as much as possible. My amazing husband is taking very good care of me, and our kids are being angels.  My 5 year old son noticed the bewbies right away and said,"mommy, your boobies are so big and round. They don't lay on your tummy anymore.  Wait, your tummy is gone too!"  They both keep walking by and patting the bewbies like they are a dog or something.  Too funny! 

Anyway, I just posted some pictures on my blog from my bikini modeling last night.  I should do it in the morning when there is less swelling, but that didn't happen.  I still have my last drain,  but I hid it very well!!!  My belly button has opened at the bottom, and Dr Sauceda is very aware of it.  I sent pictures to him this morning.  He said that he knows I am worried, but to not stress about it.  He said that it will heal and make a perfect belly button in a few weeks.  He reminded me that a belly button is just a scar.  Other than the belly button, I don't even have to cover my incisions anymore with bandages because I don't have any open places or leaking.  I feel great, but I am worn out by the end of the day.  I am only taking Ibuprofin twice a day for pain, and that is it.  Not too bad for 11 days post op!

I cannot wait to see my final results!  Check out the pics at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com

Jessica
Suzi Que
on 10/19/09 6:19 am, edited 10/19/09 7:17 am - British Columbia, Canada
You look fantastic and a half, Jessica....that was my first time visiting your blog.  Congratulations, you do look great for 11 days and you sure are a great advertiser for Dr. S.  If I had the moola.....I would definately be leaning towards him.

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 7:10 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks SuziQ!  I appreciate it!

Jess
brinn71
on 10/19/09 6:30 am - HI
Welcome home Jessica. You look great. Thanks for sharing your pics and information. It has been a big help for me.

Ole
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 7:07 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Ole!  It is great to be home!

Jessica
Lisa0719
on 10/19/09 6:45 am - PA
You are just amazing.  I can't believe you are modeling in bikini's just 11 days post-op.   How do the boobs feel --- like something foreign in you.  I am going to have my surgery Feb 1 with Dr. S.  I really didn't want implants but he said I wouldn't have anything left after the lift.  I'm worried about that.   Thanks for sharing your journey.

Lisa

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 7:09 am - Haleiwa, HI
My boobs feel like they are a part of me and do not feel foreign to me at all.  They feel so real, and I really cannot tell that they are fake.  Mine are over the muscle, not under.  Did he say that he would place yours under or over?  Good luck with your surgery! 

Jessica
BonBon1
on 10/19/09 7:36 am - Somewhere, GA
You look fabulous!   It's amazing and I'm so glad for you that everything turned out well.  Good luck with your healing but you seem to be doing just fine.
                                                Bonnie
chickster522
on 10/19/09 8:04 am
Jess,

You look fantastic in both bikinis...no you don't look 11 days out.

Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 10:37 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Debbie!  Miss ya!

Jess
Most Active