Question about Dr Sauceda

michv
on 10/18/09 5:32 am - Albany, OR
Hi there. I am now in the plastics part of my journey and I have seen alot of people mention Dr Sauceda and am very interested in learning more about him. One of my biggest questions is how long from the time you first contacted him was it until you had actual surgery? And how are you actually contacting him? Phone, email? Did you just write him and say you had bariatric surgery and now want plastics and then it all got going? I just not sure how to start all this and does he actually respond himself or nurses?

Also is there a certain amount of procedures he will do at once? I know the Drs I have been reading about in my area will only do 2 procedures at a time, is it the same for Dr Sauceda?

How was your whole experience in Mexico? Anything you would do differently?

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Take care,
Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 6:09 am - Haleiwa, HI
Michelle,

I just got home from having a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat grafting from Dr Sauceda.  I booked my surgery in August and had surgery about 8 weeks later.  It can be done faster than that.  I contacted him by emailing him at [email protected] .  He answers his own email and does not have an assistant.  He will tell you how much he will do on you at once because it depends on what you need done and how big the procedure is.  He will get back to you in a timely manner too.  He will have you send pictures of yourself and will tell you what he thinks you need done. 

My experience in Mexico was great, and I don't think I would have done anything differently.  I have a lot more info on Dr Sauceda on my blog at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com as well.  You will find a wealth of info on there!

Good luck!

Jessica

michv
on 10/18/09 6:45 am - Albany, OR
Thanks for answering me so quickly. Is the place you stayed like a hospital type or a hotel that has nurses or something? Im wondering how you got along as far as pain meds and food and things. Does the cost include room service or is that seperate? Did you have anyone with you to help you out? Sorry for all the questions I will go read your blog now lol

Oh and I just love it here in Oregon. Its just beautiful.

Thanks alot,

Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 6:52 am - Haleiwa, HI
It is like a hospital but it is called a clinic since it is only for surgery patients. No sick people!  You have 24 hour nurses, your own room with a couch, flat scree, bathroom with large shower, closet, and sink.  they provide the food for you while you are in the clinic. I was in the clinic for 4 days. The hotel is a Hampton Inn and is very nice.  It has a full breakfast every morning, and happy hour every Tues, Wed, and Thurs night with free beer and appetizers.  There is an applebees, mcdonalds, and starbucks right next door.  Also, there is a huge HEB grocery store that is connected to a 2 story strip mall that has a food court as well.  You will feel well enough to walk to get something to eat.  You can also request to have a mini fridge in your room at the hotel to keep food in and have sandwiches or whatever.  The HEB is fantastic and very convenient.  I came by myself, but there were 2 other OH members there at the same time.  We helped each other out, but it is very doable to do it on your own as well. 

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/09 6:13 am - Haleiwa, HI
Just noticed where you were from!  My husband grew up in Springfield, and his parents still live there!  I love love love the Northwest and so miss it!

Jessica
O. Kufi
on 10/18/09 1:24 pm
Hi Michelle

Try his website too, it is http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/index.php

I am one of his patients. Let him know what you would like and send him pixs and he will tell you what he can do. Some things may have to wait until you actually see him. He definitely answers himself, always. We communicated on the phone and by email. He will do more than 2 procedures so long as they can be done safely, you know you need to be in good health. Like Jessica I had several procedures. Lower body lift, medial thigh lift, breat lift and augmentation and an arm lift. I had a second round and had liposuction and a full thigh lift.

On his website it says that if you have a package of procedures done over $6000.00 it is inclusive and your hotel stay is included, transportation to and from the airport and he refunds your plane ticket up to $600.00. His office and clinic are in the same building which is in walking distance from the hotel.

Check out some of the post over the last week. Jessica, Tony and Debbie posted alot of good information all being there recently and still there actually.

My experience is that he is a skilled and caring surgeon and I am so glad I choose him! 

God speed in your search!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

michv
on 10/19/09 12:06 am - Albany, OR
Thanks so much for your reply. I am trying to read as much about this as I can. Can you tell me what your costs where if you don't mind?

Thanks so much and congrats on your journey!

Michelle
Amy Farrah Fowler
on 10/18/09 5:56 pm
He is one of the surgeons that I'm looking into, and have sent many emails back and forth. I keep thinking of things I forgot to ask, and some of the questions seem stupid, but he replies within a day usually, and is always very nice. He made it clear he wants me to ask, and wants me to be comfortable.

I finally sent my pics for him to look at, and they were as horrifying as any you've seen. Mine were taken nude, and I didn't bother to block anything, and figured he'd need eye bleach or a retina transplant after viewing them, but he is just very matter of fact, like having the mechanic explain the overhaul of your car.

He would combine several surgeries for me, but there would still be two trips for surgery. One with lower body (tummy, butt, thighs) and the second with arms, implants and possibly a upper body lift for the back.
michv
on 10/19/09 12:08 am - Albany, OR
Thanks for your reply. I am going to email him today and get communication started. I am so nervous about sending him pics. The worst probably is that my finance will have to take them and I never let him see me naked! Ugg poor guy. I hope he still wants to marry me after he really sees all of me.

I wish you the best and I will be following your story to if thats ok.

Michelle
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 1:15 am
I just put my camera on a tri-pod & took the pics myself!  But Dr. S is awesome! Read Jesse's blog &
check out this link about one of his patients complete journey It has tons of info!

http://mymexicopsjourney.com/

Fab

Most Active