Tomorrow 2 weeks

Cindy F.
on 10/18/09 3:56 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Thank Goodness.  It has been quite an interesting 2 weeks.  This last Tuesday I had to return to the hospital for a couple of nights.  Drains stopped working and filled up with edema.  So they had to fix the drains and give me meds for the edema.  I was really so swollen I thought I would bust.  And it hurt.

So feeling much better now.  Just more uncomfortable than pain.  Still have 3 drains.  Can't wait till I have them out. 

But I must say my new body looks great.  Love my boobs and waist and but and tummy.  What a difference.  Dr. took off 17 pounds of fat and I weighed myself and I am already down 10 pounds on the scale.  Yahoo!!!! 

So hopefully recovery will now be easier than the first 2 weeks. 

Just want to share with all my buddies

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
morgansmommy
on 10/18/09 5:23 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Cindy,
17 pounds;wow! Glad you are feeling better now that you are less swollen. My fingers ache from the little bit they swell after a long run, I can't imagine the whole body! I better watch out for this!
Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great week. 
Mary
Cindy F.
on 10/18/09 7:06 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Thanks my friend Yeah it is hard being so swollen.  But hopefully soon this will also pass.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active