Traveling for Plastic surgery

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 10:06 am
Due to cost of plastic surgery in the US I am basically willing to travel outside the US for these procedures.  Does anyone has a recommendation of a surgeon for this?
thank you
Chris D
on 10/17/09 10:11 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I'm heading to Monterrey Mexico in December for surgery with Dr. Sauceda.  If you read the posts from ivfmommee (Jessica) you will see how incredible she looks.  She just left Mexico today.  There seems to be alot of people who have been to Dr. S.

Mendee M.
on 10/17/09 10:24 am - Mulvane, KS
Christine,

I too am looking at Dr. S. What procedures are you going to have done? I keep adding to my list as time goes on!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Chris D
on 10/17/09 3:49 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
Hi Mendee

I am having a lower body lift, medial thigh lift and breast lift.  I'm not sure about inplants yet.  I am stressing about that but I will leave the decision up to Dr. S.

Chris

O. Kufi
on 10/17/09 10:50 am, edited 10/17/09 10:50 am
Hi Jenulch1

I am a Dr Sauceda patient and he has my vote. Skilled and talented, caring and personable!

God speed in your search to find someone that meets your needs! 

Also Debbie and Tony are still in Monterrey until next week. Just chatted online with Tony(shscharger) both he and Debbie (chickster522) are doing good.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

dw45
on 10/17/09 12:45 pm - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and medial thigh lift with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico in December.

There are several on here that have gone to him and are very impressed with his results.

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

TammyGirl1
on 10/17/09 12:58 pm - Oakley, CA
Hey there! I am scheduled with Dr Sauceda Dec 5th. He has been awesome with answers to all my questions. From everything I have heard he is all about making his patients happy and satisfied.
Good luck in your search for the right surgeon for you.
Tammy
TT, BL/BA, Lipo, FG/Booty, and small TLcompleted with DR Sauceda
SW 201 / GW 134 / LW 129 / CW 137.6
http://tammygirlsjourney.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 6:48 pm, edited 10/17/09 6:48 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I just got back from Monterrey today and had surgery with Dr Sauceda.  I actually came home early, and I am recovering very fast!  I have pictures under my profile, and I also have a lot of information on my blog at www.livingtheskinnylife.blogspot.com .  I love love love my results so far, and I cannot recommend him enough!  I had a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo to neck, back, sides, tummy, outer thighs, and fat grafting to my butt. 

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 10:49 pm
Thanks a million everyone!
Jen
I've sent in a contact to him.
Do I really have to stay the entire 8 days?  What does he do, have you stay in a hotel for part of that?
Mendee M.
on 10/18/09 12:52 am - Mulvane, KS
Dr. S typically puts you up in the Hampton Inn (http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=H3SOETPXM1ZSMCSGBJNM22Q?ctyhocn=MTYGAHX), which I believe is walking distance to his facility. The cost is included in your package price for surgery. He also reimburses your air fair, up to $600. As far as the stay, I cant answer because I have not had surgery yet. If you visit his web site (http://www.medicaltourism.com.mx/index.php) he has listed his typical required stay lengths. However, as Jessica has demonstrated, if you are doing really well, you might get to go home early!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
Most Active