another complication after TT/Pannic

KathigME
on 10/17/09 8:35 am, edited 10/17/09 8:49 am - Gorham, ME
Well, I had my TT/Pannic on July 1st, and 3 weeks after that I developed an infection and landed at my local hospital for 4 days.  And for the last two weeks I have had sharp pains under my incision wound from my Panni, I saw my plastic surgeon this past Thursday and he suspects that scar tissue is tethering from the wound healing.  It feels like the skin is pulling apart under there. Hurts to sneeze, cough or blow my nose, fart etc. He wants to see me in a few weeks to see if I still have the pain.  Well  the very next day (Friday) the pain got way worse! So I called the office and I have an appointment on tuesday to discuss my options.  He stated if the pain continued he would have to go in and repair it. I am ready get that done NOW.

But still with all the complications I have had, I am so glad that I had the PS done!!  And my PS is THE Best there is!!
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
Mendee M.
on 10/17/09 10:28 am - Mulvane, KS
Kathi,

I had the same thing happen after I had my gall bladder out. I was in pain for over a month!. My surgeon put my back on script pain meds which helped dull the pain. I am happy to say the scar tissue eventually worked it way loose, with no surgical remedy needed. I hope your will too!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
KathigME
on 10/17/09 11:43 am - Gorham, ME
Oh I don't know if I could stand this for a month! And I have a real high tolerance for pain.  This is bad!!
O. Kufi
on 10/17/09 11:01 am
Kathi

Sorry to hear that you are going through some difficulty. I hope as Mendee said that it resolves itself quickly and the pain diminishes.

I am happy that you are happy with your results in spite of the difficulties right now.

Praying for a quick resolution and a speedy recovery to enjoy your new body!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

KathigME
on 10/17/09 11:44 am - Gorham, ME
Thank you, Antonette and Mendee!!...
Most Active