Planning PS, question for Jessica

Lisa0719
on 10/17/09 8:17 am - PA
I've been lurking and following you all ---- ready to come out of the closet.  I've done a couple consults locally but have been corresponding with Dr. Sauceda and am 90% I'll be going to Mexico for my anchor cut TT, medial thigh lift, and breast lift with augmentation.   I'm targeting February since my husband and I have a cruise planned at the end of January.   So my first question is, is anyone else thinking February in Monteray?

Jessica, a question for you.  In another post you mentioned you have your after-care in place.  Can you give me more details about that.  Are you working with your primary physician?  You've done amazingly and I'm hoping I do half as well (especially since I'm probably twice your age). 

Appreciate any advice any of you experts may have.

Lisa Mc

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

shscharger
on 10/17/09 10:10 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with

Lisa

Just wanted to let you know that Jessica's flight left Monterrey around 9 am and I know it is a long flight to HI .

Just keep an eye on here and I am sure she will answer you in a day or two. Depending on how long the flight is she might be resting most of tomorrow. Plus I know she has been getting a lot of emails too -- so if for some reason she misses your post -- just try her again in a couple of days .

Good Luck
Tony

Mendee M.
on 10/17/09 10:32 am - Mulvane, KS
Hey Tony!!

How are you feeling!! Hope your recovery is going well. I saw a pic Jessica posted on her blog eating out last night. I am assuming that is you in the pic with Debbie and Dr. S? If it is, you are looking well!! Hope things are going good for you! How much longer are you staying?

Take care!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
shscharger
on 10/17/09 12:18 pm - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
Hey Mendee

That is me in the picture . We all went out last night to dinner before Jessica flew out this morning . I am just having trouble sleeping so I am tired . Most pain has gone and I got my first 3 drains out today    so maybe I can sleep a liitle better tonight.  The part about not sleeping is not caused by this surgery  -- it really started after dropping 200 pounds . But before this I had plenty of energy  -- but now I could use a little boost .  I fly back on the 20th and once I hit my bed with either no drains or just one -- then things should be better .  But so far I would not have changed a thing about coming to Dr S .  If I can help you with any questions just feel free to PM cause I just look at the boards oof and on down here.

Good Luck
Tony

PS   --  I know where he will be during those days in March  -- so there will not be any changing of his plans on those days !!  LOL 
Mendee M.
on 10/17/09 2:02 pm - Mulvane, KS
Ok... I Give... where is he going??
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
shscharger
on 10/18/09 12:12 am - MS
VSG on 12/10/07 with
That is when the Third Annual Dr Alvarez patient reunion is set for in next March. Dr S has been at the last two and will come around and talk things over with you one on one if you would like. So you could say he will be on a working vacation during those days . 

This year is a cruise. And FYI when we all get together  --- we usually have a BLAST !!     
Mendee M.
on 10/17/09 10:38 am - Mulvane, KS
Lisa,

I am planning on going to Dr. S in March or April. Dr. S will be out of town from 3-20 to 3-26, which is when I originally wanted to go, so I just have to fugure out when the best time will be. I am a corporate tax accountant, so technically I shouldnt be taking any time off wor****il after 4-15, although 3-15 is a bigger deadline for me. However, patience is not my best quality, and I am ready to get fixed NOW!!
~~Mendee~~

10 pounds below goal!                  
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 6:55 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Lisa,

I made it home and already had company tonight.  I feel pretty good, but tired and swollen from the trip.  I have tricare prime and go to a miltiary treatment facility for my care.  I am still under the care of the weight loss group here, so I will be seeing them or my PCM if I need anything.  I know the WL coordinator told me that they will be reeferring me to plastic surgery as well, so I will be going to see the Army Dr's for follow up too.  

Dr Sauceda is the best, and I cannot say enough good things about him. Good luck!

Jessica
Most Active