Butt Lift w/flap augmentation and Outer Thigh Lift Questions

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 2:03 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Questions for all of you who have already had the Butt Lift w/flap augmentation and the Outer Thigh Lift (basically the back 1/2 of the LBL)

I'm hoping you can share some details with me....

I have always carried most of my weight in my butt and legs so I am really anxious about getting them done. 
Does the butt lift actually make the butt smaller (less wide)? 
Does the outer thigh lift make the hips smaller ....like getting rid of the thunder thighs??

Anything you can share about the Butt lift and Outer Thighs would be so appreciated!!
Thanks
Ruth
mwy
on 10/14/09 7:01 am
((((Ruthie)))), how you been girl?  I got your PM, thanks for saying such lovely things about me.  I may not know much, but I know plastics!

I just took a look at your before and after shots and it looks like you've already gotten some significant improvement from your TT in your outter thigh area and I think your description of them as Thunder Thighs must be a part of some body image issues cuz they are hardly making any noise at all!

Some of the answers to your questions depend on how aggressive your doc is in tightening things and from the looks of your results, yours has no problem with getting as much skin off as possible.  I told my doc to take off as much skin as he could, I really didn't need to stand up THAT straight.  From looking at your slight saddle bags, I would say that a little lipo would do wonders for smoothing out that area.  A mutual friend of ours from the non-surgical forum was in way worse shape than you are now and with the lipo, that girl is looking fabulous in a bikini!  Now THAT was some Thunder Thighs and now they are gorgeous. 

Here's the thing about your butt size...the way my doc does a butt lift, he pulls the muscles up and does some deep suturing to keep them up.  Since this action results in the buttock muscles being higher, it does make your butt less wide, but because the muscles are now lifted you may not see any difference in the tape measure because with the augmentation, you will have something there that wasn't there before.  Muscles and augmentation "stuff" will be there instead of where it is now, hanging lower in your drawze!  Speaking of "stuff" what exactly is he using to augment your toockuss?  I know all of this is confusing, but let me know if you have more questions.  Since you are having augmentation, I'm wondering why you think you need it?  Is it to avoid the 'oh to often' LBL flat bootosky or is it to have some JLO in your butt?!?!?   

Mary  
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 11:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hey Mary,
Great hearing from you!!! Missed you!

THANKS for making me smile!!!!!!!!

Since we last spoke I had my Tummy Tuck and LOVE the results.  Getting ready to do the rest of the lower body lift stuff. The butt lift will be augmented with my own skin/fat....via a "flap" and possibly transferring some fat into the rump.  Who would have ever thought that i would need to pump up the volume in my butt!!!??!!!!  No I don't want to compete with J LO but I don't want the typical LBL flat A$$..  I'll send you a PM with lots of details.

TTYL
Ruth
Most Active