Lipo questions

omar157
on 10/14/09 12:53 am - Maywood, NJ
Okay today is day 15 from my tt and I feel pretty good. Swelling is coming down really nice, I feel like I'm gaining weight since I eat and can't really exercise but monday I go back to work and I will start walking I can't wait. My question is how long should I wait before I do stage 2.  My doctor originally was gonna go for the LBL but last minuit felt it was overkill and he could get me where I needed to be with a TT and Lipo in three stages. First the TT and Lipo of the flanks and then stge 2  aggressive Lipo on my lower back and  touch up the flanks and tummy where necessary then transfer the fat to my buttocks not much just enough to pick up the slack there. (I'm a guy no need for a JLO) Then Last but not least he want to etch my abs I couldn't say no to that one he is doing it for pretty much nothing.
mwy
on 10/14/09 7:56 am
Normally, my surgeon likes to wait three months between surgical procedures, less if you are in good health.  But since you are feeling good and the next procedure is only lipo and fat transfer, I'd think you are good to go at any time.  However, since you just had the TT and the lipo is on your stomach, he may want to wait until your incisions have healed on the inside more.  Plus, the lipo will make you sore.  Sumpn' to think about. 

Let us know how that ab etching goes, I've only seen that done on tv and it's fascinating stuff.

Mary
omar157
on 10/14/09 9:24 am - Maywood, NJ
Thank you- Makes sense I think I am rushing to much to see the results I want. I start to Diet back down on monday with a little walking so in three months I should be down to my goal weight and ready for phase two.
The etching should be cool my Doctor was on Opera with his version of the procedure and he charges like 20k for it so the fact that he is willing to do it for so cheap I cannot say no. Thamks again and God Bless
Most Active