April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Kim J.
on 10/13/09 11:53 pm - Claremore, OK
Ruth,
I'm really happy for you.  I can't imagine going right back into surgery after this one I just had.  NOWAY for me.  I knew I would be that way, thats why I wanted all mine done at once.

You are one tough lady!  I hope you have wonderful results and a speedy recovery! 

I wish you all the best!
Kim J!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 1:41 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Kim,
Hope you are still feeling well and healing nicely.
I originally wanted to have the "traditional" LBL all at once but after meeting the surgeon I know call "MY" Surgeon I decided to take his advice and split them up.  I do believe it has made sense for me.  I did ask if he'd go the "back lift" (butt w/aug and outer thighs) and the inner thighs together but he is concerned about blood flow and how that might impair my healing so I'll do it in 2 stages.  The good news for me is he said he would feel fine with doing the inner thighs 5-6 weeks later.  He's very pleased with the way I'm healing (so am I).  And like most people here I can't wait to be done and see my final results.    I'm giving very serious consideration to doing some face work (mid or mini lift and the bleph).  I think doing the face scares me the most.

Are you having anymore done?

TTFN
Ruth
MistersMom65
on 10/14/09 3:26 am - TN
Ruth I am a WUSS and the face was nothing. The only part I had issue with was the staples on the top of my head from the brow lift and they were just IRRITATING after the first 2 days. I saw results IMMEDIATELY. My pix are on my profile. I still wear my face "sling" periodically just because it feels good. I went with my face first because I could cover the rest of my sagging body but not my face. I'm glad I started with that & my surgeon said he thought it was the right decision for me.

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 4:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
You look fabulous.  You looked great before but now your face looks so bright and alive and of course younger.  BEAUTIFUL! makes me want to do it even more!!
Thanks for sharing
Kim J.
on 10/14/09 4:39 am - Claremore, OK
Ruth,
I'm sure your surgeon knows best.  I just know I'm a wimp.  NO I am not having any more work done.  I think I've done enough to make me happy.

I'm healing really nice.  I am so happy with my results.

Take care!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 4:48 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm so glad you like your results.  I love the way my tummy looks.

Happy healing...........
Take it easy
Ruth
BigCityGirl
on 10/14/09 1:19 am - San Diego, CA
Sounds great!
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
sisichi
on 10/14/09 6:10 am - Manchester, PA
Ruth, so glad your work is coming up soon . It will be nice to have it all over with. Good luck and happy healings, Carole
Laura the Future
Pin-up

on 10/14/09 7:17 am - Edmonton, Canada
RNY on 07/27/07 with
I've probably missed it somewhere.. but who is your surgeon??
HW: 366, SW: 342, GW: 165, Maintaining at: 185 (No longer tracking weight loss. Pregnant and due May 1, 2011!)

There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.

Most Active