Yippee...Lower Body work scheduled

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:58 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Yep I checked......they should be open to the public.
Click on the months under "archive" and you see them open up.  If you don't let me know.
www.obesityhelp.com/member/moosie1234/blog/2009/09/
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 12:13 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Congratulations!  i am so happy for you!

Jessica
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 12:23 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Jessica,
I can't wait to hear more from you on how your butt is feeling.  I'm most anxious about how it will feel sitting after the surgery.....is it better to sit in a recliner or lay in the bed??  I'm hoping the "flap" augmentation won't feel too weird.

How you feeling today?  Are all you guys partying over there??
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 12:54 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I actually posted pics of my booty on my blog today because I am running out of pic space on OH.    J Lo has nothing on my butt right now!  LOL  It is best to lay on your side because the pain can be excruciating on your back at first.  I slept on my side starting day 2 I think, and it was so much better! 

I feel great and am going home early because I am doing so well.  Debbie has already made it over to the hotel, and we all went to Happy Hour tonight and had appetizers.  Not enough food for her since she is a DS patient, so we walked over the McDonald's right next door and got her something to eat.  I stayed in bed all day and just read a book.  It was heavenly because I never get to do that with 2 young kiddos.  I actually plan on doing that as much as I can before I leave.  I didn't even get on the boards this morning or afternoon at all! 

Jessica
Redhaired
on 10/13/09 12:57 pm - Mouseville, FL
That is terrific.  I am so happy for you. 

Red

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 1:02 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks Red!
Melissa M.
on 10/13/09 2:27 pm - Seabrook, TX
That's great!  I think you'll find this recovery much easier.  The butt flap does feel numb for a while.  I described it like having 2 little pillows sitting on your butt.  In fact those areas are still numb and will probably stay numb for the most part.  You just get used to it.  It's just weird when you have an itch and never can quite get to it.  I just end up rubbing the area to take care of the itch.  I'm sure you'll be happy you had it done.
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 1:44 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for sharing on how the butt feels.  I still have numbness on my arms from the lipo done back in July and when I get an itch it makes me nuts!!
MistersMom65
on 10/13/09 3:38 pm - TN
I'm so happy for you Ruth! I know you'll do great! Also thank you for all that you are & have shared,You have been so helpful!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 1:42 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
My pleasure sharing.
I've learned so much from those who started before me so I want to help those who are coming after me.   The story continues........
Most Active