Yippee...Lower Body work scheduled

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 8:01 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Oh happy day!!
I just scheduled my Butt Lift w/Augmentation (flap), and Outer Thigh Lift (basically the rest of the LBL).  In 6 weeks I'll be sitting on a little taller on a new rear-end!

The count down begins........
CA_GirlRocks
on 10/13/09 9:09 am
If you don't mind me asking, how much is this going to cost you?  This is what I am hoping to do first round!  Then upper stuff later.

Thank you and Good Luck!
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 1:03 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'll have to double check...I got the price quote a few months ago but I think it's about $7,500.
Jupiter6
on 10/13/09 10:47 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Can you pay for mine? I have to come up with about $7k by next summer and I just can't see how it's happening.

And in my case, it HAS to happen-- he plowed much of my front into my back with the intention of removing it later, so my ass is monolithic, and my "hoo ha" is very very high (he did this on purpose so when he pulls my arse up it'll be where it belongs.) I can't buy pants-- my waist is MUCH smaller than the hips-- I get a gap you can put a beer can in.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Tell you what........if I win Lotto I'll cover the rest of your plastics.  :-)

I know what you mean about the pants.....I can't quite fit a beer can in my waistband but now with my waist so small my hips/thighs/butt (and calves) look so much larger......I kind of look out of proportion now.  But for me I'll really be happy when my inner thighs are done. I have lots of saggy/floppy skin on my legs........So attractive....NOT!

Won't it be nice when we are all done....
sonnieN
on 10/13/09 11:41 pm - grand rapids, MI
I'm w/ you on the pants. My waist is so much smaller I have to cinch all my pants w/ a belt at the waist but my thighs are too big to go into a smaller size.  I can't wait til next Friday when I get that taken care of. Can't wait to go shopping for pants where maybe my waist and thighs will all fit into the right size and fit right w/ no gapping in the waist or stretching tight over the thighs.

Congrats on your scheduling your next step.

Sonya
M B.
on 10/13/09 11:09 am - Warrensburg, MO
Wow - I'm glad you are feeling so good that you are looking forward to more.  That gives me hope!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:39 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I actually feel ready to do it in early Nov but the Dr wants me to wait....giving me exactly 3 months recovery from the Tummy Tuck and breast lift.   I can't wait! 
M B.
on 10/13/09 11:51 am - Warrensburg, MO
I have read some of your comments here on the message board and you have lots of tips and good infomation from your experience.  You referenced your posts on one recently so I went to your page to read more - no updates there.  Where can I find more posts on your experience.  My anchor cut tummy tuck is scheduled for Nov 12.  I am reading so much about swelling for sooo much longer than I thought would be - I wanted to re-read some of the things that you have done to help!  Thanks!

Marilyn  
Weight at Consult - 247 / Goal weight - 145 
Current weight 158
BMI - 24
Height 5'8"
Anchor cut tummy tuck on 11/12/09

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:55 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Thanks for the kind words....
I'll go double check that they are open to the public.  I think you have to click on September under the "archive" header on the top right but I will double check.

Most Active