I watched it ~ now I am scared

MistersMom65
on 10/14/09 1:14 am - TN
How long before you went back to work?

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Kim J.
on 10/14/09 4:41 am - Claremore, OK
I was off work for 4 weeks.  I take care of toddlers so I thought I needed a little extra time.  I could have gone back after 3 weeks, but I'm glad I took the extra week.  It gave me a week to SHOP!  LOL!
Good Luck!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

MyLady Heidi
on 10/14/09 6:50 am
For me it was a miracle surgery, you go to sleep feeling fat and wake up feeling thin, seriously looking down and seeing nothing there was incredible.  I never had lots of pain, it was numb, swelling sucks, but its sooooo worth it.  I would do it over in a heartbeat to get rock hard abs without one situp.  Yes I think of it as cheating but who wouldn't cheat at it if given the chance.

Good Luck
Hugs Heidi

rich988
on 10/25/09 12:22 am - Battle Creek, MI
Hi Nic: Wow it's been a while but glad to see you pop into OH. Actually I guess it's been a while since I popped in as well. We do get so caught up in living agan don't we or in some cases finally living. So your getting ready for plastics. I've had some very good friends go through it with good to incredible results. I'm sure your going to do great as well. I myself was scheduled a couple of months ago for two procedures but but a couple of issues came up which has caused me to delay it for a bit. I'm hoping to get back on the schedule for for the first part of the year. Just have to get time off ect lined up. From what everyone says it's a matter of doing exactly what the Dr. says of course as follow ip is key. As far as the pain goes everyone obviously has it as there is a lot of cutting. This biggest factor in dealing with it seems to be attitude. You obviously need to know going in what to expect and to know what limitations you'll havw as well as for how long. I seen everyone do great that realized that it was going to hurt but welcomed it as a good trade off for the end result. Plastics not only gives us a better self image for obvious reasons but also makes so many more everday things we do or would like to do not only possible but also a whole lot better. Recovery times vary with the amount of work done and ones own ability to heal. Have you picked you surgeon yet. Mine is incredble. I've seen a lot of his work in many cases the scars are very undetectable after fully healed. He's actually right down the road from you too. Let me know if I can help andI might lean on you as well, lol. You've done incredible so far and it seems all your changes have been good ones. Good Luck! 

Rich
Most Active