I watched it ~ now I am scared

Nichole F.
on 10/12/09 11:06 am - Clarkston, MI
RNY on 03/05/08 with
 I watched the tummy tuck procedure on youtube!!! OMG!! I am scared out of my mine. The pain alone had me worried. Now jus****ching it has we flipping out. Anyone who had it done want to give me some intake on how it went? Recovery? Pain? 

Thanks Nic
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 11:20 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Relax!  I just had mine done 6 weeks ago......not exactly a piece of cake but much easier than I expected.  It's all about pain management........take the meds on time as prescribed and you should be fine.  I've been pretty amazed about how good I've felt post-op.  Only had one small set back this weekend but it was totally my fault. 

Best wishes!
Ruth
Nichole F.
on 10/12/09 11:33 am - Clarkston, MI
RNY on 03/05/08 with
 thank you 
susie64
on 10/12/09 11:44 am
Would you mind sharing the link to the video you found?

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
Nichole F.
on 10/13/09 10:07 am - Clarkston, MI
RNY on 03/05/08 with
andrea7374
on 10/13/09 3:45 am - ND
I too freaked when I watched that video pre op.. and all the horror stories you hear about how painful it is etc.  I am now a month post op and feel great! I didn't think it was that bad at all. Yes you are very sore and slow the first week but it was MUCH easier than I expected it to be.
Best of luck :)
kidneedonor
on 10/13/09 12:17 pm
I went to youtube and watched the tummy tuck and breast augmentation  quite interesting I must say.. I am a nurse so I wasn't really freaked out per se but I was taken back just a little.. I wasn't expecting it to be so graphic...I am just excited to get a flat stomach Iwill go to any lenghts to get it.. this is a dream come true for me... I got the ball and I ain't looking back !!

Natalie

Starting Wgt 238  Goal Wgt 145  Current Wgt 133
RNY 09/09/08 by Dr. Kruger
Full anchor TT on November 27, 2009 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold
Breast Reduction and Breast Lift May 24, 2010 by Dr. Laurence Rheingold

www.myspace.com/kidneedonor        
JSIL
on 10/13/09 2:22 pm
I watched it and found it facinating that a surgeon can fix my flabby belly like that. Don't look at it as scary, look as a future of a hot body! I will have mine in January, I am sure it won't be "easy" but will be worth it!

aknewme
on 10/13/09 2:39 pm
oddly enuff, I watched it and Im READY!
Kim J.
on 10/14/09 12:01 am - Claremore, OK
Tomorrow will be my 6 week mark.  I had a Full TT, MR, BL, BA, armlift and lipo.  Of all of my proceedures my TT was by far the easiest.  I watched the videos on you tube also and I scared myself too!  I almost cancelled my proceedures.  But one thing I kept trying to remember, the pain won't last for long.  It goes away and you are left with a sexy little belly button and nice tight tummy!  I am so happy with my new body!  You will be too!  The pain will go away!  (I do still have some pain when I cough or sneeze.  It just feels like I did a lot of sit ups and I'm sore.)  The pain isn't bad, but it rememinds me that I had a tt!
OH, I have a funny for you!  My son plays football and I have to pay to get in at the gate.  I'm back in my jeans and I pulled my money out of my pocket to pay.  Well, my tummy is numb so I can't feel it.  I put my money down the front of my pants and not in my pocket.  (The gate keepers were sitting at a table in front of me.)  And RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM!  I was so embarrassed.  The good thing was I didn't realize I had done it until I felt my money sliding down my pants leg!  LOL!  I had to share that.  It was embarassing but funny!  LOL!
Good Luck!

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." Erma Bombeck

19 lbs lost before surgery
9/3/09  Full TT, MR, BL, BA, Arm Reduction and Lipo 10-12 lbs skin/fat removed

Most Active