Four weeks til I get THE body of my life!

Soaplady
on 10/12/09 8:50 am - Guilford, NY
Four weeks from right now, I will be in surgery at this hour...prolly for the 9th hour all ready.

Dr S has done such amazing work on our brothers and sisters that he is my surgeon of choice and I cant wait!!

I want to say a quick Thank-You to Diane, Antonette, Jess, Deb, Tony and everyone else who so kindly answered questions, allowed me the privelege of looking at intimate photos of their befores/afters in order to see Dr. S's work and in general...being such a wonderful group of supporters.

This OH site helped me in so many ways, make major, life-changing decisions and I am forever grateful to everyone here.

Soapy

dw45
on 10/12/09 10:03 am, edited 10/12/09 10:03 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Congrats on your upcoming surgery!

Can't wait to hear and see your results!

What procedures are you scheduled to have with Dr. S.?

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Soaplady
on 10/12/09 10:44 pm - Guilford, NY

Thanks Ddubya!

Well, let's see...I am having an anchor cut LBL (I had an open DS, so the anchor scar is of no consequence AND will help give me a waistline...even when I was slim, I always had a thick waist), thigh lift, prolly the long kind...my thighs have always been the bane of my existence, but possibly a smaller one. Batwingectomy...cant wait to get rid of them! And he will inflate my bewbies!

I guess it was determined by my photos that I did not need a BL, just augmention. I only want a full C cup, but my bariatric surgeon said I should go for DD's. He is obviously a boob-man. I think on me that would look ridiculously fake. I have only ever had a c cup and that was at 265 lbs...when I was slim, it was more like a b-minus.

I cant wai!!!!

Soapy

susie64
on 10/12/09 10:55 am
Well congratulations!  I am excited for you.  Must admit I am a little jealous   I am just now starting my plastics research but after seeing all of Dr S's work, he is at the top of my list since I know i will probably be self-pay.

Good luck and can't wait to see all your after pics.

Highest Wt 278/Surg Wt 246/Current Wt 148.6/Goal Wt 145 (initial goal)   
Soaplady
on 10/12/09 10:48 pm - Guilford, NY
Hello Susie...my new friend!

Dont be jealous..it will be here for YOU before you know it. I was planning one waiting until after the first of the year but during an email with Dr S, he used Nov 9th as an example date (to let me know when I could go home afterwards) and mentioned he was open on that day...next thing I know, I decided to go for Nov 9th. Yikes...how did that happen so fast?

After seeing so many wonderful results with Dr S and so many other not-as-nice results on other surgeons own websites...Dr S was the clear winner.

I will certainly keep you posted!!

Teri
O. Kufi
on 10/12/09 12:16 pm

You are so sweet and you are so welcome!
I am so excited for you! You are on the way to becoming a more beautiful Body by Francisoc Hottie!
As I strutted my self in my little short skirt today thinking I was cute I could not help but think of Dr Sauceda and how he has helped to change the way I look and change the way I feel about me.

Before you know it these 4  weeks are going to FLY BY and you will be in beautiful mountainous Monterrey getting marked by that oh so cutey pie of a doctor.

Stay in touch !

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Soaplady
on 10/12/09 10:53 pm - Guilford, NY
Well thank you so much, Antonette....and you, my dear...are looking most delicious!! I can picture you in your little short skirt looking cute!!

The 2 best men in my life are Bill Peters and Francisco Sauceda....and I havent even met him yet. (Peters made me slim, Francisco is making me shapely)

I cant believe it is going to be here so soon!!

Hugs,

Teri
Iam_with_the_Band
on 10/12/09 1:46 pm

Congrats on your upcoming surgery! 
Mine will be 7 weeks from tomorrow!
I am so excited.  I love how people here are so supportive and giving with one another.
I have had so many questions readily answered by all of Dr. S's former patients.  They tell stories that have helped alleviate my fears and those of my family and friends.

I'm thrilled that we've found such a wonderful place to encourage one another!

Go 4 weeks!  Go Soapy!!!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Soaplady
on 10/12/09 10:56 pm - Guilford, NY
Thanks, Band lady,

I am so relaxed about this...no fear or nervousness. I am that confident in Dr. S. I had the same relaxed attitude about my DS...even in pre-op...no nerves whatsoever.

I agree..the support we get here is half the reason I am so confident. Everyone is so willing to answer questions...send pix, show off intimate body parts for comparison. You wont find such wonderful people just anywhere!!

I am just as thrilled to find this place.

Soapy
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 2:05 pm - Haleiwa, HI
My sweet Teri pie!  I am so excited for your journey to begin!  I know you are in good hands, and he will do a fantastic job on you!  I am always willing to help in any way I can, and I will be here to support you no matter what!  I really don't know what I would have done without OH because it has been such a huge help to me.  You are getting so close and cannot wait for your "new body" to shine through!

Jessica
Most Active