breast reconstruction???

mrs.galloway
on 10/12/09 1:36 pm
im wondering if anyone has dealt with this.... i havent had my rny yet but im trying to get my self preped for everything that comes afterwards. my breast now are un even in size. even if i didnt have rny i still have plans of having them "'fixed". I dont know if loosing weight will help bring them closer in size or make them worse. Has any one had any experience with this? i do expect that they will sag a bit more becsuae they wont have as much fatty tissue. right now one is a full D and well the other is  a  C. It is very noticible. I am very self conscious about it. Some times i stuff one cup. lol...
What can they do surgically to fix this? I dont want huge boobs i just want even, full breast.  i ve seen pictures of breast recontstruction after a masectomy. is that what they would do or would i have to have a agumentation??
cbhjr98
on 10/12/09 9:04 pm
I wouldn't worry about it until you get to your final goal. The the doctors can even it up to the same size - he might lift both then reduce the larger one to be the same size as the smaller one is after the lift (so you might be a B cup in both after you're finished). If this works for you, you wouldn't need an augmentation. Most people who are used to having C/D cups aren't too comfy getting reduced to a B cup so they chose to do augmentation - that's where I was.

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Most Active