Jessica...YOU LOOK GREAT!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 2:33 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Carole!  I had lipo done on my tummy, sides, outer thighs, back, and neck.  My neck had only a little fat, so most of the fat transfer came from everywhere else. 

Tony was still in the clinic at the time, and he kept my purse, IPOD, phone, and computer in his room with him at the clinic.  Otherwise, Dr Sauceda can lock up your valuables for you in his office downstairs, I believe.  I didn't bring any jewelry with me, so I didn't have to worry about that.  

Good luck in January!

Jessica
661jennifer
on 10/14/09 3:54 am - bakersfield, CA
This is an emotional journey for all of us...Let me add that I feel a closer connestion to Dr S, and his patients more so now after seeing Jessicas wonderful results. I have talked to Dr S every day via the net since Jessicas had surgery. Let me add that  he really makes sure to inform you of ''EVERYTHING'' that will go on before during and after your transformation.
"People are healed by different kinds of healers and systems because the real healer is within." - George Goodheart

sherry R.
on 10/14/09 12:03 pm
I know i am late to the board and all that fun stuff i am a year plus out as of august 13 2009. (yay me) i went from 320 down to now 205! (weight index states i should not be any bigger than 180) i look ok right now at 205.  but that is due to the extra skin that is on me.

now can someone post dr. Sauceda's website? please? I would google him but i am scared i may find the wrong site..

thanks.

sherry
Your faith is stronger than you think.  - my Mom
Weight: initial-320, , surgery- 291.2 now -205 had baby july 1, 2011 Regained to 242 (due to unemployment)  t goal weight _ what ever it ends at.
L N.
on 10/16/09 8:54 am - , CA
I think the website for Dr. S is www.medicaltourism.com.mx or just www.medicaltourism.com. Best of luck....

LN

Most Active