Jessica...YOU LOOK GREAT!!

dw45
on 10/12/09 5:11 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with

Jessica!!  Your pics looks AWESOME!!!  Your results are absolutely AMAZING!!

Kudos to Dr. Sauceda for the great work he did on you!  Your body is transformed in every way!

I know you must be extremely HAPPY!!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted on your wonderful progress!

It's so exciting for us that will be going to Dr. Sauceda later on this year!

Way to go JESSICA!!!

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Soaplady
on 10/12/09 8:40 am - Guilford, NY
Doesnt she look terrific?? The difference in just the past 3 days blows my mind. She IS happy..and in the hotel now. Ahhh, a comfy pillowtop bed!!

DW, I will be in surgery 4 weeks from right now with Dr. S. I cant wait to get this body fixed!!

Happy for Jess, Tony and the chickster, happy for me, and Happy for YOU TOO, DW!

Soapy
dw45
on 10/12/09 9:54 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Hey Soapy!

I know you must be getting very excited...countdown time!!

Can't wait to hear and see your results as well!

DW

Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 8:58 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Dawn!  You are way too sweet! I knew that I was looking for someone to do the exact same thing when I was researching and see pictures of where he made incisions, how straight they were, how much swelling, etc.  I didn't want any surprises, so that is why I chose to share so much.  I know that not everyone is comfortable with that, but I decided to embrace my "new self", stretch marks and all, and give everyone a look at the behind the scenes pictures.  Everyone knows I am a big fan of Dr Sauceda, and I am excited to see so much excitement in so many people about their upcoming surgeries even if it isn't with him.  The Dr that people choose is the one that has touched them in a special way.  I have had so many emails in the past few days, and it was shocking to me!  It has touched me to no end, and I am so thankful for the outgoing of support. 

Jessica
dw45
on 10/12/09 9:56 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
We Love You...Jessica!

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us!  It has definitely made me more excited and alot more anxious for my surgery!

Hugs!

Dawn

katiekat412
on 10/12/09 9:32 pm
Thanks for posting your progress Jessica!! I'm so glad you're doing well. If you don't mind me asking, what size implants did you get? I know its different for everyone, but I know what kind of implants Dr. S uses, so I'm trying to get a sense of what I'm looking for.

Also, stupid question, but since I had food issues, I need to plan what I eat. Anyway, what are you eating in the clinic? Do they have high protein foods or should I plan to survive on protein bars?

Thanks!! Hope your healing continues with the same success. I'm sure you'll do great.

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 11:09 pm - Haleiwa, HI
I got 400CC high profile silicone implants, and they feel so real already!  I don't even notice them being a foreign object in my body at all. 

They have a lot to choose from in the clinic, and you order off of a menu.  The have chicken breasts, salads, fajitas, eggs, omlettes, etc. You will have no problem finding high protein foods on the menu.  The food is pretty good too!  Pretty funny that I get refried beans with my breakfast everytime I order eggs, but at least they are high in protein and good!!!!

Also, I wanted to let you know about my thigh lift.  I had the medial thigh lift done, and my incision ends under halfway under the middle of my butt cheek.  PM me if you want more details.

Jessica
JSIL
on 10/13/09 12:17 am
YOU LOOK SO GREAT! I am so happy for you, how is the pain? Is it really hard to sit with the thigh lift? Also, what size breast before surgery? Your belly is sooo flat! Jenny

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 1:30 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thank you!  Pain is not bad at all now.  The first day was so bad  in my butt that I could barely handle it.  It isn't hard to sit with the thigh lift at all.  I haven't even needed a toilet seat riser or anything like that.  I have just used the regular potty.  I was wearing a 36DD, but Dr Sauceda said that I would only be a large B or small C without the skin. 

sisichi
on 10/13/09 2:08 am - Manchester, PA
Jessica, You look wonderful, and I really love the way your chin looks, I guess that is where he harvested the fat to inject into bum?? It all came out great. I have a question, when I went there before I had my husband with me and he took care of all valuables. I am wondering what do you do with money etc while you are being operated on and in the clinic? I will be going alone in January, thanks, Carole
Most Active